Reviews for Timeless Dreams
Wowed chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This truely was lovely. I may ship Eleven/River even more than i did before, if that's possible.
Jabba1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
That was lovely.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I happen to be taking a World Mythology class currently, and this story just gave me a really cool idea for a way to make one of my assignments more interesting and unique. Thanks for that. :)

To comment on the story itself, I thought it was wonderful. It felt magical and, well... mythical. Very nice.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Gosh, this was absolutely gorgeous. You handled the myth/fairytale style flawlessly, your introduction just hooked me, with Amy, Rory and Jack, and then the way it all culminated to the Doctor and the TARDIS…
The scene in which he asked River on a date was utterly flawless as well, I just don't know how to comment on it, there are too many perfect things to pick up! The thing about her name, especially, struck me – it was so FITTING. I'd always thought her name sounded so hippie… ;) The way he asked her out, the sudden way he jumped to his feet, the way he looked at her, talked to her, every little part of River's attitude – everything was endlessly lovely.
Your insight on the Doctor's companions and his endless losses was beautiful and heart-breaking. You showed just how alone he was, and what a curse it was. The part about breaking them reminded me of River's obsession of the damage in the Angels episode, though this was published way before, of course… I simply adored the part about the woman made of water. My soul hurts. -shudders-
And I simply adored the part about River receiving the Doctor's text during her lecture, as well – and her reaction when he grabbed her in the Library. Oh, you had fun with that message and the shadows, didn't you? D I simply loved their conversation, the way they touched, the way the Doctor tried to pretend he didn't remember things/distract River by talking about her underwear… You really captured his endearing ridiculousness, it was adorable and so moving… You really pictured their intimacy, the depth of their bond strikingly, intensely – I especially loved it when you mentioned he held her so tight, and not like he was afraid to break her. All the feels )
The part about not looking, looking for and then finding the woman made of water was very nicely handled, I especially liked the way the Doctor ran away from her at first, just like he did in the show, sort of… Such a Doctor thing to do. Their reuniting was perfect )
The wedding scene was OMFG SO GOOD, basically. I loved everything – the driving, the dancing, the way you talked about the Ponds' relationship to the Doctor, how private he was, Mr Pond senior and their whole conversation, especially the marrying parts. It was flawless.
The end was such a beautiful and meaningful and intense closure. I loved the depth of each of their characters, and how River could be everything to the Doctor, with the water symbolism. The last lines were stunning. I just… adored it D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Beautiful! I wish I could give you a medal for writing this.
slightly so chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Very different, but very neat.

It makes me want to pick up a mythology book again, and also reanalyze all of doctor who in terms of story / mythology archetypes. Also now feel fully justified (cause it's literature) in my fanfiction doctor who reading.
Starry-EyedandStormy chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Fabulous. The style of your telling fits perfectly with the Doctor. This could be an episode. But wonderfully done.

(Oh, and the Doctor asking River out with the Mayan heiroglyph in the salt... 3 absolutely love it)
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That really was an amazing story
mischief7manager chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is (and this isn't a word I use lightly) beautiful. I love this style of writing, and you've done it perfectly.
breezyyy chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was absolutly beautiful! I loved this so very much
WinchesterPhantom chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I love how you grounded everyone in the different reality but still kept them IC, and ticking along. You have a very flowing and clean writing style which leaves this a treat to read.
Ace of Emeralds chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This is quite seriously one of the most beautiful things I have ever read and that includes published stories. This fic is the manifestation of perfection. I love your writing style.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
absolutely beautiful! everything from the two stories in one to the characterization to choosing to have the doctor younger than river was just writing
Zeorzia chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Lovely, though confusing. You took the story of River and Eleven and turned it into something quite different... twice. The two styles are contrast so much that it didn't actually work for me, although individually they were both BEAUTIFUL. I love the 'Girl Who Remembered', 'Boy Who Waited', 'Jack Of Boe' and 'Valiant Child' pieces because they fit so well with your fairytale parts but are actually from the real show!

My favourite bits have got to be when you talk about the woman of water and all the features River and water share. At the end, when you wrote he 'sunk beneath the waves. He drowned.' I was thinking, lol, she killed him... then realised she actually does!

~Zeorzia
Virgin in a brothel chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Having read all of your Doctor Who fics, I have to say I liked this one best. You had a very individual narrative style and I thoroughly enjoyed every word :)