Reviews for Heroin ain't got nothing on you
Kushka chapter 35 . 7/3
Amazing story
skyeza chapter 35 . 5/31
This was awesome, and dead sexy. I truly love Jasper here. I think you've done a wonderful job
LyndaJacox chapter 8 . 5/4
I started reading one of your stories and a line in it got my attention. I am not sure if it is just a line for your story or if you are a person that has the same disease I do R.S.D.
it is a pain disorder that usally happens after some kind of trauma to the body .It leaves the person with a lot of symptoms one being burning pain that is pretty much constant, at least for me ..I hope that is not the case but if it is hang it there .I have had it for over 19 years now and I find great pleasure in in my kids,husband and reading .Any thing else I can find to take my mind off of whats really going on inside my body..Stay strong and God Bless!

Sincerely, L. Jacox
Loved this story! One of my favorite Jasper/Bella stories. Thanks for sharing.
Oh god the feels in this chapter! Loving this
MiccaF chapter 35 . 11/16/2015
Absolutely love this story!
mariita1mari chapter 35 . 10/21/2015
Oh wow your writing is amazing and I enjoyed reading something different to the usual. Congrats on a marvelous work.
TinaF chapter 35 . 5/17/2015
Wonderful story!
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 35 . 3/17/2015
I like it
the newest daughter chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
I wish it was that easy to get rid of the pain in real life
TwistedNeiviv chapter 35 . 2/8/2015
TwistedNeiviv chapter 33 . 2/8/2015
So beautiful and touching!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 32 . 2/8/2015
FF has been a real jerkwad to me the last few days ... Let's see if this actually posts? I've read many chapters of this story and chapters of another 3 stories - and FF makes me look like a jerk for not reviewing! Grrrr.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 16 . 2/3/2015
Ah. Ok. I understand the backstory stuff now. Good.
And the neutralizer with Carlisle. Smart.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 15 . 2/3/2015
Ugh. Deal with it Jasper nyoull already had this talk about what happened. Stop rehashing it.
Locked the cabin? Why? It's in the middle of nowhere. Surrounded by vampire land. Seems silly! Lol