Reviews for Heroin ain't got nothing on you
orchidluv chapter 35 . 2/1
Such a great story thank you
LilGray chapter 35 . 12/15/2016
Absolutely awesome! Once again you came up with entirely unique takes on everything. I loved it! Job well done!
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I love the energy, the plots and the humor of your stories. You always find something unique to focus on.
Kushka chapter 35 . 7/3/2016
Amazing story
skyeza chapter 35 . 5/31/2016
This was awesome, and dead sexy. I truly love Jasper here. I think you've done a wonderful job
LyndaJacox chapter 8 . 5/4/2016
I started reading one of your stories and a line in it got my attention. I am not sure if it is just a line for your story or if you are a person that has the same disease I do R.S.D.
it is a pain disorder that usally happens after some kind of trauma to the body .It leaves the person with a lot of symptoms one being burning pain that is pretty much constant, at least for me ..I hope that is not the case but if it is hang it there .I have had it for over 19 years now and I find great pleasure in in my kids,husband and reading .Any thing else I can find to take my mind off of whats really going on inside my body..Stay strong and God Bless!

Sincerely, L. Jacox
Guest chapter 35 . 1/16/2016
Loved this story! One of my favorite Jasper/Bella stories. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/15/2016
Oh god the feels in this chapter! Loving this
MiccaF chapter 35 . 11/16/2015
Absolutely love this story!
mariita1mari chapter 35 . 10/21/2015
Oh wow your writing is amazing and I enjoyed reading something different to the usual. Congrats on a marvelous work.
TinaF chapter 35 . 5/17/2015
Wonderful story!
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 35 . 3/17/2015
I like it
the newest daughter chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
I wish it was that easy to get rid of the pain in real life
TwistedNeiviv chapter 35 . 2/8/2015
Yay!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 33 . 2/8/2015
So beautiful and touching!