Reviews for Beyond the Races
Wrathie Winsre chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Update rate nonwithstanding.
It'll be around half a year since you updated.
But it's still one of the better ones in the RF fandom.
Good job, hope to hear an update from you soon.

Balance is the key, and you've balanced both elements quite well, at least until Michaela went into the human village.
You'll have to fix that I think, or else the Univr village will get suspicious, no?
Till the next time
-regards
wrathie
k-popluver4eva chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
This is a great story! Hope you update soon... its been a long time... TT
AdoniaAlma chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
Oh my soul! AdoniaAlma here. I love this fanfic so much! I haven't actually played this game, so it's all new to me. I really would like to know what happens next, but I'm picky and I fell in love with this version of the story, katzsoa, so please please PLEASE keep it going!
Le Redhead Merchant chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
*noms on cookie*
THIS IS SO GOOD!
... The story, I mean. Not that the cookie's bad tho. Heh.

Anyway XD I'm glad to have found this gem beneath the other random fics. I'm definitely looking forward to the update!
homework junkie chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Review or my head will explode! Seriously worm baby brains everywhere
crazyemeralddragons chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
I've been reading this one since the beginning, and my face lights up every time I see that it's been updated. I think this is one of the best fics for RF3, and I can't wait to see how it plays out. :D
Lady Cocoa chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
COOKIES! GIMME GIMME COOKIES! Yup. Definitely worth the wait. Welcome back! I see that you've introduced a new plot to the story... Can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO worth the wait! I was staying to fear you'd never return to us... T_T
But here you are! And in such perfect detail! I love the orb-flashback; absolutely brilliant! I don't have anything left to say that wouldn't just sound like gushing, but you've earned all the praise that will remain in my mind!

J.G.
Mai Koujo Onmyoji of Dreams chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
please finish this
Clannad Fan Girl chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
I absolutely love your writing! This is a wonderful story, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!:)
sunflowerkitty chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
This story is really good so far! I can't wait until Michaela gets a love interest. Wonder who it'll be...
LittleMissWolfie chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Yay! Second boss battle!
THANK YOU FOR WRITING AGAIN chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
I had almost forgotten abou this story until the email I received the notification email and wuaoouuhh what a great chapter. Your writing is also beautiful and fluid and I thourghly enjoy reading it. You somehow take a predesigned plot and make it your own story.
compa16 chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Another amazing chapter thank yu
Erik Jeagge chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I'm on the edge of my seat here! You need to keep writing! We want to know what happens next!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »