Reviews for Pillowcase
ilarual chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Maybe I've read this before. I think I have but I can't remember for certain. Either way, it's delightful. The perfect sweet friendship fluff with just the slightest hint of the romance to come... like a little foretaste. I love oneshots like this.
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
That. Was. Perfect.
AngelFromTheLost chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
one word...AMAZING!
Taylor chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That was amazing! I love Soul Eater and my favorite character is Soul 3. you could be a wounderful writer in the future.
face-catcher chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
hahaha i loved the black*star ending, kinda ruined the moment but thats black*star for ya
x.Sasu.Saku.x chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Love your story! It sounds so like Maka to do that. Too bad Blaire got all... Messed up, lol. I was wondering why the heck Soul got rid of his old look. Now he looks more mature, but it feels he grew up too fast... Anywayz I think it's cute he keeps stuff in his pillowcase! I admit, I did that too when I was younger with photographs and little notes and friendship bracelets/necklaces. But not anymore, lol. My mom made me stop when I was ten.

Ironically there's an ad about bed bugs at the bottom of the page while I was reading X3
Butterfree chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I'm sorry to say that Black*Star stole the show for me XD Soul/Maka were just a nice bonus.

Haha, just joking! Great job at keeping the story short yet paced at the same time. ~ CupidKirby
Idratherbeinbritain chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
nice! i love black*star lol he's ridiculous ...o and i love the story!
Manillalu chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Hi, it's the girl who gets high whenever she reads your stories again, yeah, I just luv ur fluffy gushy stuff in your stories, makes me feel all light and fluffy, - like I said,'high'
OWLZ chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
haha love the part with Black*Star at the end, what a dork. maka and soul, so cute! as expected from you. great story
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That was just adorable! Makes me wanna just pinch his cheeks for being so cute.
crazychick1313 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
not bad
BloodyGlaiveDragon chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I loved this! It was a good one-shot. I loved how Black Star interrupted, just like always xD

SoMa ftw~! :D
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
LOL

I love how Black Star went the entire night without remembering that he had dropped his Xbox at Souls house. That was pure hilarity for me right there.

I think this was sweet - its subtly romantic, something I love to read between these two. I'm glad you posted this up - it's good for a story written at 3 am :D

Panda.