Reviews for The Booth That History Forgot
acklespadaleckiboreanez chapter 1 . 1/1
Why do I want to cry? That was sooooooooooooo cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
this iz simply divine... vry beautiful.
Coolmon54 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Good story, i think the title is somewhat ironic as history definitely remembers john wilkes booth.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Priceless. Great story!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
cute!
brennanize chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
I seriously went "AWWWWWWWWWH" out loud when I finished reading this.

Beautiful. Fantastically, amazingly, astonishingly, beautiful.

Bravo.
boneskittie chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
It was a great one shot, but even better with the second chapter. Especially love that she commissioned Angela to do the statue. Very heartwarming story. Thanks.
bb-4ever chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
sweet shot. love that they got their statue too. look forward to more from you soon
TravelingSue chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
That was a very inventive turn, unexpected (premise I mean). Loved the statue
hot4booth chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
OMG! That was so sweet! *u*
hot4booth chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Wow! This was awesome! I'm glad there's another chapter for me to read.
Different Child chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Like it. It's pretty cute. Loved the end end. 333 Yay BB! 3 Hehe. Though I would've loved a longer story! Still not a bad job!
marple chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Ah this was really cute and fluffy. Brennan always wants to make Booth happy doesnt she . As did he her.

Thanks for sharing this.
sunny smiles chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Great fic! I love it!
mumrulz chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
O o o h! I get goosebumps when I see my name in print. :-D

Loved that it was Brennan's idea to take Booth to see the statue, that she wanted to share in this part of Booth's family history with him, that she had planned the surprise to the last detail...including Parker - a real family affair. lol.

Loved the talk of their statues - right down to what they should be wearing ... 'Cocky' belt buckle, an unusual pair of socks & a Jeffersonian lab coat ... definately synonymous with Booth & Brennan lol.

...& you managed to surprise me at the end - seeing as we were right at the bottom of the page & having noted "Friendship/Hurt/Comfort" listed as the genre, I had accepted that this was not going to end with a "typical DaLiza" B&B ending ... I should have known that you wouldn't let us - or B&B - down. ;-)

Thank for this extra chapter.

hmm ... I might have to think of other seeds to plant in your mind - especially if you do them the justice that you did to this one.

Always looking forward to more from you. :-):-):-)