Reviews for The Booth That History Forgot
mumrulz chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
O o o h! I get goosebumps when I see my name in print. :-D

Loved that it was Brennan's idea to take Booth to see the statue, that she wanted to share in this part of Booth's family history with him, that she had planned the surprise to the last detail...including Parker - a real family affair. lol.

Loved the talk of their statues - right down to what they should be wearing ... 'Cocky' belt buckle, an unusual pair of socks & a Jeffersonian lab coat ... definately synonymous with Booth & Brennan lol.

...& you managed to surprise me at the end - seeing as we were right at the bottom of the page & having noted "Friendship/Hurt/Comfort" listed as the genre, I had accepted that this was not going to end with a "typical DaLiza" B&B ending ... I should have known that you wouldn't let us - or B&B - down. ;-)

Thank for this extra chapter.

hmm ... I might have to think of other seeds to plant in your mind - especially if you do them the justice that you did to this one.

Always looking forward to more from you. :-):-):-)
etakkate chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
so lovely!
bones83 chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Excellent!
daMare chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
what a great idea! lloved that you included Parker on the trip...could see it all happening...great job.
hrhdana chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
i LOVE it!

im going to be late for work but i LOVE IT!
hrhdana chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
i sped read the last bit of the story cos im supposed to be getting ready for work.

i read it as "reached across the table and gave her a squeeze"!

ahahhahahahah! great chap! glad there are two chaps!
Joy Booth chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
just wanted to say i absolutely love this story. awesome history factiod. really fantastic
Alicat76 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
That was so cute! I'm very happy you added a second chapter to finish this off :) x
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Wonderful!
BandB4ever chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Me ha encantado, fue facinante.
magickmoons chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
So sweet and fluffy! And how awesome to include Parker in the trip :)
sa chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
wow! This has 2 b one of my favourite short stories of bones ever! It was really sweet and i have no idea why but the ending almost made me cry,,,perfect ending and well written,,,also totally in character :D
Angeldream05 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
awwwwwwwwwww *melts in a puddle of sugary sweetness*

loved it!
missysunshine chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
awww, i loved that it was excellent! great writing, the end was sweet :)
Madi chapter 2 . 1/23/2011