Reviews for The Booth That History Forgot
lbsu ii chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Bits1212 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Very, very cute - I loved the part about the statue at the end. I was happy to see this made into a 2 shot - good work!
gen12345 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Wow, that was so sweet. It made me tear up.
jmbatt chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Awwwwwwww... that was great. I'm glad you wrote a second chapter, as this was just as good as the first one. Brennan does take care of her people (1st class seats, Parker there, New York...) Loved that the statue had Booth's hand on the small of her back - where it always belongs!
cloisluverr16 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
I really really loved that! Especially the was great! :)
Ruffles chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
You definitely made me cry, here. God. The first part was adorable and wonderful enough for a whole story, but a second chapter! Oh! It was amazing. I am more than happy to sit here with a tissue as I reread this. After all of the angst, I really, really needed this. Thank you. It was amazing.
HawkAngel XD chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
excellent work! love it!

DoctorSweets chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
So cute!
Alexis Dawn chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Aww I loved this! 3
mumrulz chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Finally a fic that I can read - no mention of H ... Thank you!

**"You're going to keep asking me until I tell you, aren't you?"

"That was my plan, yes.", they know each others weaknesses! :-)

*sigh* This is the B&B that we all know & love - & miss!

**She hated that a man as noble as Booth should have to bear the shame of association with one of history's most famous assassins. She wanted to make him feel better, but wasn't sure how. While she couldn't change the fact that the most famous Booth was a killer, there had to be other Booths who had accomplished things that her Booth would be proud of.

...I don't know who said that Brennan was unfeeling, & implied that she didn't have an open heart - but they were wrong. I can easily imagine that this would be something that Brennan would do for Booth, hoping to make him feel better (& it worked) ... this is how she expresses her feelings for him - through her actions.

**There's even a statue of him in Gramercy Park in Manhattan."

If we ever get a case in Manhattan, we'll have to check it out."

...any possibility of a follow up & seeing this take place? I think that it would be a very special moment for Booth - particularly if he shared it with Brennan.

Ok, off to do some googling. :-):-):-)
alx0x0 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
WOW! I didn't know this at interesting! And so cute too reminds me of the Booth and Brennan before all of this relationship awkwardness. Thanks!
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
excellent work! very good!

harper83 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Very cute story!
da Mare chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
very interesting story...could totally see it happening..loved the dialog and the "evil DNA"...
Alonzo Anonymouse chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Aww, that was sweet and fluffy and she called him "her Booth", I loved it. Thanks for sharing.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »