Reviews for The Booth That History Forgot
Bits1212 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I enjoyed the story very much - cute!

The cracked website is pretty amazing - I read the article that inspired the story and then a couple more. Thanks for passing it on!
cloisluverr16 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Aww. I loved it! It was really in character and I could definitely see Brennan doing something like this for Booth. I really miss seeing this B&B on the show! Great story! (:
Beth chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Awww

THIS are the Booth and Brennan I MISS SO MUCH.

Seriously, it's killing me how much I miss this kind of stuff on the show. It was really great.

It was just... So them.
jmbatt chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Nice story! I was both captured by the historical information, and enjoyed the B & B story as well. It's not often here in fanfic land, that we can actually learn something!
nicolesargent chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
awww I can see Bones reacting this way and taking the initiative to make Booth feel better, this is great! :)
Grammar Maven chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Great story. This is the Bones & Booth I remember, and the Bones & Booth we don't get to see anymore except in fanfic. Thank you for sharing this wonderful moment!
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
very nice...and very in character!

She loves him so very much...and it showed in this fic.
kat chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
omg sweetest ever!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Very sweet!
BedOfNails chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I loved this story!
Alexis Dawn chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Aww, I loved this!
Sarae64 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Awww...that was sweet! I would love to see that scene in an episode. Thanks for sharing.

Still A Mystery chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I really liked this story. I can definitely see Brennan doing research to make Booth feel better. The information she told him about his ancestors had me doing research too! lol I went to that website just to see if it was actually true- one heck of a coincidence! Anyway, awesome story. ~SAM
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Cute! I remember reading about the other "Booth" in Team of Rivals.
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
A wonderful story :) Thank you for writing it :)
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »