Reviews for A Queen's Champion
Lanterne chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Thanks you for this wonderful story! It was excellently well written and realistic. I found the end to be moving.
Wolfie714 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
You have portrayed Alice's character very well in my opinion, but I can't help but feel that it ended too soon and seems unfinished. There are throwbacks to Alice and Mirana being together, or rather wanting to be, but the pairing here seems to be more Alice/OC with her reflecting on her feelings for Mirana.

I really think you should carry this on, perhaps using these events as an incentive or inspiration for Alice to go back to Underland in order to tell the White Queen of her feelings?

Oh and by the way, it may be a good idea to reference that you used the characters from Tipping the Velvet rather than just including them, otherwise you may get yelled at (figuratively) by the copyright people.

Either way I do like what you've done :)
NamelessSaint chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
The ending is unsatisfying. Why doesn't Alice return to Mirana? Why does she still keep company with her family when it doesn't make her happy? Too many loose ends here.
Wingweaver chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I love this, a bit of angst, a bit of drama and a bit of romance! A great combination. Although the ending is kind of abrupt but will there be a possible sequel for this in the future? :D
Atrum Nox Noctis chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is a wonderfully-written fic with a plot that kept me intrigued from the very beginning.

I'm glad that Alice managed to keep her identity and her own personal convictions after her departure from Underland. While I'm a loyal shipper of Malice, I won't argue against the pairing of Alice and this Cara if this fic continues to keep me drawn in like it already has. The characters are well-developed as is, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where you're taking this!
beloved-raven chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I very much enjoyed your story, especially the allusion to Tipping the Velvet. Very nice :D
christphern chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Very wonderful story. I love Malice, so, it's nice to see more of it being written, even if it is of a different flavour than traditional Malice. :)

I really hope this continues soon. It appears to be heading in a good direction. I do hope, though, that we get to see more of any differences between Cara and Mirana, not that I'd doubt we would.

Please update soon.
Snooglez chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is fecking amazing. Can't wait to see where it leads.
gaby2angel chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
epic xd you know i watched alice in wonderland again yesterday and today i thought hmm let's see if people are as crazy as me or am i just seeing things haha. :P but it's true i'm not the only one! lucky me :P and to find an awesome chap like this lucky ideed! update update!
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Yay, I enjoyed this very much! Will there be more? Thanks for the tiny crossover with Tipping The Velvet too.
SlAsHlOvEx chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Hehehe Tipping the Velvet reference there i loved it, is there going to be a sequel? 3 :D
WolfDragonGod chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
seem like a good start to a good story, question though is alice ever going to go back to underland, and is this new girl going to interfer with her love of the white queen?