Reviews for Double Jeopardy
well shit. the bitch is free.
SIGH.
Anyways, this story is. fucking. Awesome.
I applaud you for your fantastic efforts; this is amazing.
Update soon, my main man!
*winks*
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 31 . 1/29
Just found this story and I have to say I really really enjoyed it. I'm very sad to see that it appears to be abandoned. This is the best Harry Potter / Inheritance Cycle crossover I've read. So great job. If you ever decide to come back to it I'll be here. All the best.
trninjakiller chapter 8 . 1/11
That was stupid. It's just some deus ex machina to bring a Harry Potter villain into this universe and it is rediculous.
Oberon the fox chapter 31 . 9/24/2016
I DEMAND MOOORRRREEE
I am Aus chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
According to lore, it was not a commonly known fact that Riders could use magic. Someone like Eragon certainly would not have known.
Shian1998 chapter 31 . 8/18/2016
Since my review to this story, I have recently created my own Fanfiction profile; Shian1998. I had reviewed this story on the nineteenth and twenty-third of July this year as the guest reviewer Shian. The reason for the alteration in the name is that another Fanfiction author already had the name Shian. Just letting you know that the reviewer was me. Once again, great job!
Shian chapter 31 . 7/22/2016
Sorry about reviewing twice in a row. For some reason, when I sent them, on my IPad they didn't show up on the reviews page, and I thought that it wasn't working. But now I can see them there, so I now know it worked. By the way, I had noticed the announcement after I sent the first review, which is why in that one I was asking if you had abandoned the story.
Shian chapter 31 . 7/19/2016
I first read Double Jeopardy a couple of years ago, and since then I have been checking for updates every now and then. The Inheritance Cycle is my top favourite of all the many book series I've read, and I really enjoyed reading Harry Potter as well, so naturally this crossover would definitely grab my interest. While there have been some parts of this story I didn't really like, I still really enjoyed it. Since it has been over a year and a quarter since the last chapter was posted, I have spent a long time thinking that you had abandoned this story, however just today I noticed on your Fanfiction home page that you had announced that you are editing some of the chapters while planning chapter 32, which has given me some relief. Will this be completed anytime soon, or are we still going to have to wait a while.
Shian chapter 31 . 7/19/2016
I first read this story a couple of years ago, and have been checking for updates every now and then. Sorry I haven't reviewed until now. The Inheritance Cycle is my top favourite of all the many book series I've read, and I really enjoyed Harry Potter as well, so naturally this is one of the crossovers that would grab my interest. And despite not being one of my favourite Fanfictions that I've read, I still really enjoyed reading this story. Any chance of you updating this again someday, or, since it has been more than a year and a quarter since the last chapter, is it safe to consider this abandoned? If you do start updating again, please do it soon.
PushingLimits chapter 31 . 7/17/2016
I love your story really i do! However i feel like the balance in power is tipped incredibly towards the enemy. Galbatorix seems to have too much power and thats not including the help of the foreigners. While the good side seems discordinated and rather weak. I mean three of them not beating Vanir? But yet somehow Harry is able to exchange blows with a pumped up shade?
trollkingNO.1 chapter 31 . 7/2/2016
mother f$% don't stop write more me need more
Dionysus013 chapter 23 . 5/18/2016
Sigh... your Harry, who seems reliant on his wand just got it snapped... I can't say I am surprised, but seeing how he has been using it as a crutch till now he will be even more crippled as a character unless he can find a replacement. Kreatcher's presence makes me hope that a suitable replacement can be found in the next few chapters; if not I am out- because since Galbatorix has gotten off his ass the pair of riders will need either a mastery of the ancient language that surpasses that of the elves, or a contrived miracle in a Paolini style. Seeing as how you also are killing off my favorite character in the inheritance series as well as stiff in him on becoming a rider, Murtagh literally touched and carried Thorn's egg, but you did nothing with that.

I deserve some explanations...
Blindguy95 chapter 24 . 3/21/2016
This is a good story so far but i feel as if the harry/trianna romance was forced. Idk it just felt that way to me.
Blindguy95 chapter 8 . 3/19/2016
I like the story so far but i think you forgot something when harry and brom were having the discussion on harrys magic. Wandless magic and also accidental magic. While the first is extremely difficult to do its not impossible. And the second is well... An accident XD
Smozzick chapter 5 . 3/2/2016
Overall interesting but your characters speak weirdly sometimes. Case in point: "'I know... alas, I fear for him. Who knows what he may do now?'"

When would Harry ever say alas?