Reviews for Double Jeopardy
Strato1 chapter 1 . 8/29
I never will understand why some stories on fanfiction use 'single quotes' instead of "normal quotes." Ignoring that, however, I do enjoy this story much more than your average IC crossover.
The wand doesn't actually do the magic for you and wizards can get tired.
Seriously the people reviewing need to learn to spell.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 31 . 8/28
This is an amazing story! I do hope you update this story again!
kelwin chapter 31 . 8/26
good fic. I must say you raise some very good points. I have been in a few relationships where a jellus friend got in the way and split us up. can't wait to see what happens to them all. I never liked the harry and ginny pairing it always seamed so rushed and so accidental. and the beast in his chest seamed more like jellasy and lust rather than love. its hard to know when is the right time to ask someone out. too soon and you loose them too late and they have found someone else.
Anhkmorpork chapter 31 . 7/31
I do hope you come back to this soon
well shit. the bitch is free.
SIGH.
Anyways, this story is. fucking. Awesome.
I applaud you for your fantastic efforts; this is amazing.
Update soon, my main man!
*winks*
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 31 . 1/29
Just found this story and I have to say I really really enjoyed it. I'm very sad to see that it appears to be abandoned. This is the best Harry Potter / Inheritance Cycle crossover I've read. So great job. If you ever decide to come back to it I'll be here. All the best.
trninjakiller chapter 8 . 1/11
That was stupid. It's just some deus ex machina to bring a Harry Potter villain into this universe and it is rediculous.
Oberon the fox chapter 31 . 9/24/2016
I DEMAND MOOORRRREEE
I am Aus chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
According to lore, it was not a commonly known fact that Riders could use magic. Someone like Eragon certainly would not have known.
Shian1998 chapter 31 . 8/18/2016
Since my review to this story, I have recently created my own Fanfiction profile; Shian1998. I had reviewed this story on the nineteenth and twenty-third of July this year as the guest reviewer Shian. The reason for the alteration in the name is that another Fanfiction author already had the name Shian. Just letting you know that the reviewer was me. Once again, great job!
Shian chapter 31 . 7/22/2016
Sorry about reviewing twice in a row. For some reason, when I sent them, on my IPad they didn't show up on the reviews page, and I thought that it wasn't working. But now I can see them there, so I now know it worked. By the way, I had noticed the announcement after I sent the first review, which is why in that one I was asking if you had abandoned the story.
Shian chapter 31 . 7/19/2016
I first read Double Jeopardy a couple of years ago, and since then I have been checking for updates every now and then. The Inheritance Cycle is my top favourite of all the many book series I've read, and I really enjoyed reading Harry Potter as well, so naturally this crossover would definitely grab my interest. While there have been some parts of this story I didn't really like, I still really enjoyed it. Since it has been over a year and a quarter since the last chapter was posted, I have spent a long time thinking that you had abandoned this story, however just today I noticed on your Fanfiction home page that you had announced that you are editing some of the chapters while planning chapter 32, which has given me some relief. Will this be completed anytime soon, or are we still going to have to wait a while.
Shian chapter 31 . 7/19/2016
I first read this story a couple of years ago, and have been checking for updates every now and then. Sorry I haven't reviewed until now. The Inheritance Cycle is my top favourite of all the many book series I've read, and I really enjoyed Harry Potter as well, so naturally this is one of the crossovers that would grab my interest. And despite not being one of my favourite Fanfictions that I've read, I still really enjoyed reading this story. Any chance of you updating this again someday, or, since it has been more than a year and a quarter since the last chapter, is it safe to consider this abandoned? If you do start updating again, please do it soon.