Reviews for Double Jeopardy
Ice Fire and Blood chapter 31 . 4/23
when are you starting this up aagain
eryagon chapter 31 . 4/22
please this is the best fanfic I have ever read please update I beg if you
Pastor Emma chapter 31 . 4/12
Wow. This is one of the most intriguing and adventurous Harry Potter crossover fan fiction I've ever read. More power to your elbow. When is the next chapter coming please?
Ruby Slytherin chapter 31 . 4/6
Are you abandoning this story?
Strato1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
I never will understand why some stories on fanfiction use 'single quotes' instead of "normal quotes." Ignoring that, however, I do enjoy this story much more than your average IC crossover.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2017
The wand doesn't actually do the magic for you and wizards can get tired.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Seriously the people reviewing need to learn to spell.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 31 . 8/28/2017
This is an amazing story! I do hope you update this story again!
kelwin chapter 31 . 8/26/2017
good fic. I must say you raise some very good points. I have been in a few relationships where a jellus friend got in the way and split us up. can't wait to see what happens to them all. I never liked the harry and ginny pairing it always seamed so rushed and so accidental. and the beast in his chest seamed more like jellasy and lust rather than love. its hard to know when is the right time to ask someone out. too soon and you loose them too late and they have found someone else.
Anhkmorpork chapter 31 . 7/31/2017
I do hope you come back to this soon
Guest chapter 31 . 3/17/2017
well shit. the bitch is free.
SIGH.
Anyways, this story is. fucking. Awesome.
I applaud you for your fantastic efforts; this is amazing.
Update soon, my main man!
*winks*
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 31 . 1/29/2017
Just found this story and I have to say I really really enjoyed it. I'm very sad to see that it appears to be abandoned. This is the best Harry Potter / Inheritance Cycle crossover I've read. So great job. If you ever decide to come back to it I'll be here. All the best.
trninjakiller chapter 8 . 1/11/2017
That was stupid. It's just some deus ex machina to bring a Harry Potter villain into this universe and it is rediculous.
Oberon the fox chapter 31 . 9/24/2016
I DEMAND MOOORRRREEE
I am Aus chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
According to lore, it was not a commonly known fact that Riders could use magic. Someone like Eragon certainly would not have known.