Reviews for Checkmate
snakeofdreams chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
favd
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
I love to read what you writte about them. Battler and Ronove are in character and so fun.
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I love two read about this two. This time It was a checkmate for sure. 1-1
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I do love this two and looking for the other reviews we are no alone. It's good to the shelf to find similiar people. ;)
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
"I probably should have seen this coming." You bet you should.
zara2148 chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
Well if you did write more for this pairing, I'd definitely read it!
Anon chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
"Ah- fine, fine," Battler agreed, moving to kiss the other side of Ronove's mouth. "Ihihi But I'm getting all fired up now! Don't expect me to go easy on you later!"

"I'll be looking forward to it"

"Yeah. Damn right you should."

Oh how I wish you or somebody else would write this. But this fic was wonderful, saving it. ;)
SnowyRena chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
:DD BEST. FIC. EVER.

Too bad that it ended... so please make more umineko fics, they're awesome!
Super Paper chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Pu ku ku

This time Bern will be turned into a hamburger

Bernburger, sounds pretty delicious

Want some Lamda-fries to go with that?

Kyahahahaha
merrygould chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
N-no! It's over? Already? D:

What a way to end it Throwing in Gaap was a nice touch as well. Just reading all those "Fufufu"'s and "Gyahahaha"'s and "Kukuku"'s, along with these drives me nuts, but I admit, it's fun to read. I never thought I'd read at all... No, really, Battler and Ronove? I hadn't thought of these two together until I heard Bronove... Yeah, Bronove... ._. I'm not sure why...maybe cuz I thought it was a pairing name? XD

I...is it a pairing name...? O .o

A-anyway...I enjoyed reading it! Thanks for sharing! :D *secretly favorites* e_e

LL
merrygould chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Ahah... .-.

What did I just read? ... *scrolls back up to Battler and Ronove* o/ / /o *scrolls back down*

Forgive my shoooort review... I can't think of anything... Nicely done... *Q*

LL
SnowyRena chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Awwwww! _

Still another chapter? Can't wait for it!
Super Paper chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Imagining flustered Ronove is just too cute :) Hauuu, I want to take him hoooome Bern and Lambda are a sneaky lovey-dovey adorable yet evil (in a good way) witches :D The evil witches of mind control and hot make-out scenes!

Lugia
Super Paper chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
Kyahaha

I really love your story a lot, it's hyper and cute and adorable

I also like possesive-ish!bern :D

Lugia
Anon chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
If you haven't, I really must insist that you read the novels. There is so much that the anime left out, and once you've read the novels, anytime you read a fanfic you just can't help but imagine their sprites changing to fit their dialogue. The expressions are so much better than the anime's, despite Ryukishi's art not being the best anybody's seen. Not to mention you are missing out on Episodes 5-7 at the moment, with 8 being translated. They are easy to find for download and also easy enough to import if you'd rather buy them yourself. I myself own Episode 4 (containing 1-4) and plan on buying 8, (with 5-8) as soon as the translation is complete. Besides, we need more great writers like you in this fanbase. I was so happy to see you updated this story just as I finished reading the 4th chapter. I can't wait for chapter 6! Keep up the great work!