Reviews for Components Are Overrated
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/7
Cute little story between the and sues comments added just a bit of needed humor into it. Well done
Wolflover2323 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Keep going but maybe you can do more Quinn and Rachel stories with rating M
thatishcray chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
great story!
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Lol, too funny. :)
imaferrari chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I liked it!

You know, this time last year I liked Santana and Quinn together as a couple, but the more I saw Lea Michele/Dianna Agron pictures and videos, the more I have gravitated toward them. I absolutely love Faberry.

I truly hope that Lea and Dianna really are a couple - considering Dianna really hasn't dated except for the brief rumors re: her I Am Number Four co-star and Lea and her recent break up with who I am hoping was her beard- and just come out already! Now, I will seriously gag if the rumors that started yesterday about Lea and Cory kissing it up are true. Cory is just ok (I think Mark (Puck) is a better singer) and I can't stand his character, Finn. I saw the Twitter pic and the background wasn't all that clear. Yuck.
malexfaith chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Hehe. Random. Love it. Very enjoyable read. Thanks heaps for sharing
EmilylovesKurt chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Hi! just Love It!

question...can i translate it? if you say i can, of course ill give you all the credits and stuff...

Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
girlchef09 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Cyberbaby chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
that was so friggin cute...i love that quinn didn't get really upset cause if we go by rachel's explination she is the guy haha
Mil chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I thought it was sweet. More please?
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
haha that was cute :)
thelastpen chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Ugh. Not to rip on your story, but I just hate the whole "there has to be a male and female dynamic to gay couples" logic. It's very offensive and stereotypical anyway. Plenty of relationships out there do not revolve around a heterosexual viewpoint of how relationships should work. I really don't understand the need of people to shove it into a relationship dynamic that is more interesting because it doesn't exist.
t chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Me too, I think if Faberry will be Canon, Q will be the man. So adorbs
Peyton chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
gaaww shweet yes components ARE overrated!