Reviews for Not Asleep Survivors Missing Scene
rann chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
A very charming missing scene! I've been away from TLW too long. This is a nice story to bring back the mood! Thanks for sharing.
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
very nicely done. I loved this episode. it was a good one for Marguerite. I love seeing her softer side. and your story had her down nicely.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Very nicely written, and closely resembled the characters' personalities in the show. Excellent!
Sci-fi Christian chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Very beautiful one-shot! That has to be my favorite episode in the show. So much emotion from both Roxton and Marguerite. Love it! :D
Beckers chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Really enjoyed this fiction. Oh, Roxton and Marguerite - the possibilities are endless - and I really miss TLW!
SunKrux chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Aw...one of my fav fic author's writes yet another lovely fic of my favorite pair. Well done.

I did notice this however: as if she suspected her might mock her clumsiness. - I think maybe you meant "as if she suspected he might mock her clumsiness".

Makes me miss them something awful. Thanks for the walk down memory lane. :D
fab chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
excellent; captures the true cat and mouse games between M&R
Clari chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Omg I miss the lost world so much thank you for writting this!
santa crux chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Aw, that is so sweet. It warms the cockles of my heart.

What a light touch with dialogue and deft hand when creating a scene. The characters are well-represented in their actions and words.

You add a little bit of wonderful to the episode and the TLW world with this short fic.

sc
Niori chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Great fill in scene. It was a great edition.

Also, I loved the gossip between Ned and Veronica on the Margurite/Roxton relationship. I can't imagine that it WASN'T a topic of conversation at some point.

Again, loved it!
between the waves chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I truly enjoyed reading this- it felt exactly like an episode ending. You always have their individual voices so wonderfully in character- from Ned and Veronica's awkwardness to Challenger's enthusiasm and smugness, Roxton's optimism and Marguerite's contradictory manner. The way they interact, both one and one and as a family group make this great. I've only just finished and I'm looking forward to reading this again .
Quadrantje chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
It wasn't until I read this story that I realized how little we actually saw the others - Ned and Veronica, and also Finn, in particular - discussing or gossiping about Roxton and Marguerite. And when I read this, I knew I regretted that. I want them to have gossiped a little. And I definately want more of your fics. Nice story.

ME