Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
D chapter 20 . 10/7
twi-fic luver chapter 20 . 7/23
I know it's been forever since you started and updated this story, but I just found it and wanted to say that I really like the way you integrated such an original character (Kat) into this story! I've really enjoyed reading it, and whether you eventually update or not (because I know real life gets in the way of everything), I'll definitely be imagining what happens next! (Especially with that cliffhanger, lol)
Thanks for the story! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/24/2017
so this is the exact same story except bella has a sister?

well this is fucking stupid.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2017
I really don't understand the need for all of these different povs. it nothing but annoying.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
So her little sister looks just like her? I don't know if I want two bells running around...and its pretty odd that bella is acting like her mother instead of her sister...if shes gonna act like a mom why not just have her be a fucking mom? And renee just gives up her kids? just like that?
Guest chapter 20 . 5/22/2017
hellooooooo. this is a great story and i was just wondering:
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO WRITE ANY MORE?
please do so.
celajwhitney chapter 20 . 4/11/2017
i do hope your life is going well enough not to abandon this story. you are a terrific writer and should probably be writing your on fiction but thanks for doing this. sm really messed up in a lot of ways and there are so many great writers out there putting things to right, so thank you all.
celajwhitney chapter 13 . 4/11/2017
rose is such a strange girl, she wants to be human so bad she would give anything to be one again. but then again, she holds humans in such contempt that at the first sign of exposure she wants to murder bella in cold blood to keep from being killed by the volturi? if she hates what she is so much, why is she not willing to end her existence? why did she condemn emmett to that life also? she is such a strange girl.
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 4/11/2017
edward really is a nosy know it all thinking he has to know what alice knows. why his family doesn't regularly kick his ass for prying on purpose i'll never know. he pissesa nd moans all the time about his ability, but when it comes down to it he;s just plain nosy!
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
Omg I love this story! Please write more!
Eliella45 chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
Great chapter, loved it. And I like your Charlie.
Eliella45 chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Wonderful start, I've read this story previously and though incomplete, it's quite special. I love it. Can't wait to read it again.
O2Shea chapter 20 . 7/6/2016
Where did you go? This is such a wonderful story... & not updated for years. Would love to read the rest of it!

But thank you for what I've enjoyed...
O2Shea chapter 19 . 7/5/2016
Love the way you wrote Esme!
O2Shea chapter 18 . 7/4/2016
Love the way you blend SM with original writing! Brilliant word weaving!