Reviews for Nightmare
Oommmmmggggg! Update!
Flying Dragonite chapter 5 . 1/10
:( I want mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore
cartoonlover 1 chapter 5 . 1/1
Nooooo! Please update soon! I am really curious about what would happen next!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
It was the CATs, not SATs.
(Career Aptitude Testing)
TrustyFoxy chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Please update. Its been years.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Poor Danny :( . Please update soon :( ! I realky want to know what happened lol ! Bye
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
This is getting to be really really good. I hope Danny doesn't stay mad at Sam and Tucker. Very good. Update soon.
Ruby 1334 chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
I LOVE it so much! I think Vlad's going to go after him in ghost form once him and Danny's parents find out that he's gone. This is seriously starting to get into it! And who knows what Vlad will do once Danny's moved into his place! He could try to get him to tell Vlad what's up himself. I thought that Vlad was going to give him the help! Yeah...wrong about that one! I'm really loving this story and can't wait till you update!
Ruby 1334 chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Woah...that nightmare must have been really bad if it resulted to screaming out loud and kicking and thrashing. Chapter was still great! But I did find reading the bit where Lancer and the Jock carrying Danny to the nurses office a bit awkward.
Ruby 1334 chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Love the truth and dare thing! Oh I just KNEW that you were going to make someone ask him that question! Awww! Danny! :(
Ruby 1334 chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Awesome! And the whole treasurer hunt idea: Seems suitable. I don't know if this is obvious or not but I think the main reason Mr Lancer made Danny the leader is so he could experience being a leader (Since he never really is one.) Lancer is also trying to teach Danny responsibility.
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I think you're doing pretty well with this story! Like, the summary pulled me in making me want to read it! So that most likely means that you have a good plot! Hey, what exactly are the students going to do at the insomniathon? Because I have no clue. Unless of course what they're going to do there is later on explained in the story.
EcoReibun chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Why did you stop
DIAlecHotty chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Moremoremoremoreplz !
Kasena chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
Has it been 'quite a while' yet?