Reviews for Fixing a Broken World
Zero Rae Ryoshi chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Oh my god! That was seriously the cutest fucking thing ever! I am shaking so bad because I'm trying to contain my no doubt ridiculous reaction to this fic, since I don't want to wake up my friend. And I seriously can't get rid of this damn smile... *grins and laughs*
I really wish you'd write another fic with these two! I read the other three and they are all so incredible! Please oh please! Write another one!? And if you don't have any ideas, I could always come up with one for you if you want me to? My friend says I'm good with that. I don't necessarily agree, but I trust her... so... *blushes* Anyway... I'm going to shut up now...
Oh wait! If you hadn't noticed, I'm not logged in at the moment, because I'm kind of a bit lazy... but um, if you want to give me a reply just look me up by the name I gave (I know I hate it when people leave reviews as guests and I can't find any way to reply to them back...) though it's probably a long-shot since... you might not even want to reply... or... something... um... anyway... bye! And again, I really do love this fic!

The White Wolf, Zero
ParadoxicOrder8 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Akk Aboard the Tom/Jake world tour cruise yall!
Aria Styles chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This just proves that in any situation these two belong together. Loved it!
paige chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Asdfghjkl! My feels!
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This story made me cry it was so beautiful. Thank you for the wonderful read. Keep writing.
Sam's Escape chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I HAVE TO STOP WITH READING INSEST! sorry about my little rant there but this made me so sad/happy if that works... Its just the idea of losing a limb I could never live with but the fact they were in love made me happy
RadicalDaniel chapter 1 . 9/24/2011

That was sweet, I'm crying :')

All is well in Tom/Jake land!

Percival Jones chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was just beautiful. Kudos to you sistokid. I'm not a big fan of the military and war stuff but you just made Jake one of the most beautiful character in the world. Hopefully you can make more stories of their pairing.
Cora Cox chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
i just watched this move and thought the same as you.

the first thing i did was check fanfiction to see if anyone else had the same idea an me.

great stories and they were a great start to my spring break.

also congrats, the sorta incest in this didnt gross me out at all like it usually does

does that mean that i am losing my inocence? or that you just wrote this so well that it didn't even phase me

anyway thx for the story XD
hohoho chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
OmAGad that was my favourite of your tom/jake stories, what a beautiful plot, and i absolutely loved the writing and character of it. XD That whole..planning their future, oh God, kill me that was too cute. It's amazing how you still managed to make me laugh in between all the sentimentality xD loved the pillow moment *grabs air* haha. Fantastic job! 3 loved it~
SykotecAlpha chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I REALLY like your Aliens in the Attic stories. You're actually the only reason why I like this couple! I found one of your stories awhile back and have been trying to find these two for awhile. This story is REALLY good too!
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
oh. my. god. this is...this...have i told u how much i love you (as a friend, yep) and think you're a god, yet? no? well...I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE A GOD! i LOVE this fic! this pairing was so freaking OBVIOUS I almost cried when they werent a couple at the end. -sigh- that's hollywood for ya. I'm ADDICTED to this pairing,like, its not that funny. -drool- -sigh- so sad that theres just not a lotta fics about these two...oh well! i love how you wrote this! the angst, the fluff, dear lords above, i think i died and went to heaven~! and i DEMAND more people to review this! this-this- MASTERPIECE is the omnipotent being in ALL of the Alien in the Attic's fanfiction fandom thing! you deserve the reviews! so...yea. sorry for the wierd rant...thingy. yep.
cakid chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Beautiful! I love this pairing too. I loved the fast pace of the tragic beginning which showed how much each one cared for each other, if they'd only let themselves show it. I only wished the story went on for many chapters.