Reviews for What Drives Her: Outakes and Extras
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 8/29
A great outtake! Really gives some insight into Rosalie's and Emmett's relationship! He's not so dumb after all!
kiwihipp chapter 2 . 8/29
Very well written around the canon bit! I like how you change things ever so subtly!
kiwihipp chapter 3 . 8/29
This really explains why they are such good friends! I did wonder about that when I first started reading 'What drives her'. Very caring as always!
Cullenosopy chapter 3 . 8/28
Out of the blue! Thank you!
DICATAKADD chapter 3 . 8/24
Great glimps into their friendship. Nicely done.
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 8/24
Interesting little one-shot/insight into WDH, but PLEASE post more for the main story? PLEASE?! *puppy eyes*
Debby-1957 chapter 3 . 8/24
I really liked seeing how Bella and Jessica became friends (in your story). Seeing an update made me so happy! "What Drives Her" is a favorite story; I think it's amazing. I'm looking forward to more story as soon as your real life permits. Thanks!
abbyweyr chapter 3 . 8/23
Delightful. The diner ladies knowing all. Charlie fishing for info and Bella's reaction. The talk in the truck and then adding Angela. The more serious option talk. All wonderfully done.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 3 . 8/23
Love it.
Gidget922 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
wow xcellent love the playlist too
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
lovepath chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Had to tell you - got up to the part where Charlie surprises them with a cocked shotgun and had to stop to grocery shop - couldn't keep a little smirk off my face the whole time! Very funny!

Hugs and kisses!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I love the outakes just as much as the main story.
sersmom chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
I was kind of surprised that you didn't go into the imprinting thing. It seemed that imprinting was one of the main reasnons you gave for the breakup, she didn't want to end up like Leah and was protecting herself.
JazzGirl317 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
That was harder to stomach than it probably should have been, given how well I know you. But still, I forgive you. Although, it would go a long way towards easing my Edward-loving soul if you were to reveal the contents of that other little CD. Indulging the Delusions is right. ;-)