Reviews for You and Me and You and Me
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Holy shit stix, this is incredible!
darkendLuminescence chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I really liked the story! I'm always looking for stuff with canada in it.
Hatora Tomoen chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
SolarumNyx chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This is an amazing story! I've read it so many times already, and everytime I do, I can't resist the smile that makes its way onto my face. _
Rayne the Fox chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
XD poor canada i feel bad cause no one sees him and prussia is my fav(other than germany) XD
Lady Locke chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
wow, for 2am, this is freakin brilliant! dont we all just get our best ideas at the worst times? orz happens to me all the time. anywho, i really liked how you wrote their chracters, and the way you started their relationship. soo awesome!
Anti-Logic chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
SO I may or may not have been stalking your profile after you sent me that lovely review. I also may or may not have been on a PruCan binge at four in the morning last night. I think this is destiny. So basically, I love this. The way that Canada and Prussia fit together so perfectly, and aaaah - Vogelchen! When I discovered that word these two were my first thought and I thought it was a pity that I hadn't seen it in a fic. And lo and behold!

Also: "And with that, it hits him.

Oh. I'm in love."

PERFECT.
Lovina Hates You chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
can i put that quote in my faves quotes on facebook?
KabbyDare chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I just squealed. Very loudly. Because this JUST SOOOOOO... DERP! SO AWESOME~ This is why I love this couple so much 3 Ahhh, there's no words to describe how amazing this is. No. Words.

Love this SO much~ SOOOOOO MUCH!
Snowflakes-Over-the-Water chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
OH MY GOSH! -waving arms- THIS WAS JUST SO! SO! SO! ... DERP! I CAN't DESCRIBE IT!

this, right here -jabbing at story- this is love. seriously. no joke. It just reminded me why i love PruCan sooooooooo much xD and it totally just made my day n.n

OH HO HO! Prussia approves, yep definitely~ and me, as a PruCan fan, approves as well! -giant thumbs up and cheesy smile- I HEART IT SO MUCH! ... must go thank my friend for suggesting this ...
natcat5 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This was...I really loved this. It was so well written, and really heart wrenching at times, and it just made you feel so bad for Matt. In addition, I loved the lack of drama or angst in the lead up to his confession to Gilbert. It was...refreshing. To have them just say 'I love you' and not have any drama before or after.

I think this is my fave Pru/Can fic because it gets the point across without a complicated plot or any unecessary angst or interference. It conveys Canada's emotions and situations perfectly and...I loved it. X3
Kanayuki Kiryu chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Fantastic job! Really liked the story. Hooray for Matthew! Several times spelling was an issue, but other than that, great job.