Reviews for Mercy
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This was interesting. The plot was very slow in the middle, right before Sakura decided to leave. The ending felt too fast. I feel that Kakashi woukd have required more information before just submitting to Sakura. The ending just felt a bit lacking for all that this was made to make you think. Keep it up though.
Caeria chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Excellent story.
kidcrooner chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
It is unbelievable to me how stories this profound and well written exists. Thanks for your story!
snowygirl55 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Absolutely brilliant!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
chilling, i can't really think of a better word for it than that

well done
hellohworld chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I've been meaning to read this fic for a looong, looong time, so I finally got around to it last night, and found myself liking it immensely.

Kakashi and Sakura's relationship is quite nice here, even though I'm not really fond of them. The representation of them isn't romantic, but it's subdued and unspoken and appropriate and profound, nonetheless. Kakashi's absence for the most part of the oneshot was very much felt (in a totally good way).

I've also grown quite fond of your OC, Hisoka, and I must say, his and Sakura's hike through the woods was rather magical to read.

I admire the way it's written too, how you don't waste any words and that though the oneshot's on the longer side the pacing was just right. It reads professionally, and subtly, and I did quite like the theme of mercy vs. retribution, one that isn't handled much in the field of fanfiction.

It works really well as fanfiction, but I also think this story would be great as well adapted to an original setting, too.

This story's kinda fable-like, and it certainly gave me something to think about. I should treat myself to more of your work!

Alright, I think I'd better stop my fingers now. Please keep writing!
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
My favorite part had to be the journey section, as she climbed with Hisoka unerringly north so that they could find the heart. I was so baffled by where the story was going, and then everything clicked together. So lovely; and I really love how Kakashi was rendered almost periphery to the story, that this was Sakura's story. Loved it!
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
A very appropriate title choice. The implications of mercy and justice in the story are really well done throughout, from Sakura's decisions about the mission to her worries about Kakashi's thoughts to the ending itself. Tsunade's final statement about using their discretion really sets the tone well, and Sakura's ideas about what that means are really good foreshadowing. This whole piece is very good. It goes beyond fanfiction.
Ai-chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Interresting. Kinda OOC slightly brutal. The ending was a bit rushed but overall good story.
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
An imaginative tale, Killaurey. I enjoyed reading it.