Reviews for Shadow Play: The 23rd Annual Hunger Games
Ani101 chapter 18 . 6/7/2011
Don't worry about not posting, my exams start in a week so I know how you feel! Good luck! I'm going over right now to check your profile!

take care

HaleeyJesseSmith chapter 16 . 5/4/2011
I was just reading the chapter over again annd I totaly forgot to put a bunch of POV was actually funny , and you also got his personality perfect! I can't even stress enough how much I want Abbi and Nolen together ,because they would be thee ultimate cute couple ! Pleaase put them together ! :)
HaleeyJesseSmith chapter 17 . 4/24/2011
Heey i changed my pen name too! Those were really good chapterss and i cant wait until nolen and abbi get together they will be such a cutee coupleee!
Ani101 chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
oh wow! So much to say about this chapter! I loved Abbi owning the stylists and everything...Nature was hilarious, i laughed reading that. Seeing the Careers forming their alliance was interesting, in the books they're just killing machines but this made them seem like real people. Ryan and Nolen-aw, so cute! Are they going to have a romance later? I hope so! I'm liking Maximum too, just a kid but so determined, she's epic!

I'm looking forward to more, loved this!

mudkipluvr4ever chapter 17 . 4/16/2011
Really good chapter and i didn't really see any msitakes! Please update soon!
Iwait4theRain chapter 17 . 4/16/2011
AN UPDATE YESSS! GREAT chapter! I love the Shakespere references! Especially the title of the chapter! I love the new penname too!
Rugbyforlife chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
let the games commence!
Ancolie chapter 16 . 4/2/2011
Fantastic chapter! I really enjoyed the various viewpoints of the characters, and there's a great sense of tension building. You've done a wonderful job with making the tributes seem real.

My picks for last three are Kai, Pearl, and hopefully Sulla.
Ani101 chapter 16 . 3/26/2011
oh i loved this chapter, I'm so happy Luka was in it! I'm crazy for how you're writing him, it is so epic! I liked seeing Rory's opinions on all the tributes from the other districts, that was interesting. I'm really looking forward to more!

mudkipluvr4ever chapter 16 . 3/25/2011
This story is great! I loved the chapter! I think Sulla Hart, Lindy Waterson, and Alei Bran will be the last three. Update soon!
ama118623 chapter 16 . 3/25/2011
ya did good!
Iwait4theRain chapter 16 . 3/25/2011
Yessss! An update! AWESOME chapter! Ermm, last three tributes standin, ermmmm for the other two...idk..
OddCoupler222 chapter 16 . 3/25/2011
I really liked this, especially how you chose just random tributes to talk about, (at least... I think it was random). Update soon, please!
ckof91 chapter 16 . 3/24/2011
just read all of it. really like it :) update soon plz :D
Baswriter chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
Cool Chapter! I like it!

But how are sponsors gonna work? Isn't everyone just gonna sponsor their own tribute?