Reviews for Their New Start
Auna chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
Oops. I just saw your AN for this chapter, about asking for a beta. :P Sorry about jumping the gun earlier!
Auna chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
You have a good premise here and a lot of promise. I plan on reading to the end. However, your story would benefit from running it through a Beta first. You have gramatical errors which pull you from the flow while you try to figure out which word you really meant, etc. And there was a very promising scene at the end of one chapter where Maria has a nightmare that could have been developed much more fully to really bring out the emotional tie between the two, and the turmoil they've gone through. Everyone loves their bickering, but Micheal really loved Maria and through this whole thing, you can barely tell. With a beta, they can point these things out to you ahead of time.

I'm not trying to be a downer, I only say this because I think you have a lot of potential for a truly fantastic story here, and while it's *good* now, it can be so much more.

I AM looking forward to reading the rest, and seeing where you take it. :)
hellsbells24 chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
I'm enjoying the story so far
hellsbells24 chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
i'm liking where the story is going.
hellsbells24 chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
It's sounding good. R u gonna break them up cos that seems to be where it's headed and i know i don't want to happen
kit147 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
I am reading this more please.
anacat chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
i really like this story. Interesting start, wonder what will happen to them when they get to cali. Love their little tip conversation thanks! Update soon please!
Belle chapter 2 . 1/16/2011