Reviews for A Very.... VERY thin Line between...'
FrictionX42 chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
Ouch. Now THAT was messed up. As much as I would like to peruse your other tales at the moment it's nearing time for bed, and you do have such a nice talent for writing things that make my brain crawl in fear. I'm going to go find a nice brainless WAFF in order to stave off the nightmares. Oh well, there's always tomorrow to come back for more!
linkgold64 chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
DAMMMMM! I WAS INCREDIBLE! FUNNY AS HELLL

but it would be nice to see some pay back from ranma, the poor guy goes thru enoght as it is, but very funny, i havent read some thing like that in a long time good work, like to see how ranma reacts when they "apologys"
ShineX chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
Awesome, I was wrong, but it was a good ending anyway, lmao.
ShineX chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
Awesome, lol. I'm thinking that Ranma is actually the one going insane, am I right?
ShineX chapter 2 . 11/7/2009

and recieved.

[received]

reletively overnight

[relatively]

The answer just hit him, "Shampoo

[Shampoo’s bothered him and been rude to the other fiancées, but besides the failed Xia Fang Gao (which still didn’t modify personality) she hasn’t done anything to behaviorally change the fiancées. Ranma, being well aware of this, may not stop to think of her…though his addled mind might throw some blame at her when she bikes him into the ground]

standing up aond

[and]

spatcula girl,"

[spatula]

asked oblivously,

[obliviously]

you come with Shampoo to China now."

[I can remember many times that she asks him to marry her, but I can’t remember a single time when she asks him *to go with her to China*. Maybe she’s waiting to shoot for that after she’s gotten the ‘I do’]

Chapter 2

body portraid of

[portrait]

"Oh, its you."

[1: it’s, 2: she’s infatuated with his boy-form, after reading the end I get why she’s not fawning over him, but it’s odd that there’s not even a twitch. Oh well]

you WHENCH!"

[wench, it’s archaic but still in the dictionary]

YOUR EPITOME!"

[You mean ‘epitaph’?]

at a friends

[friend’s]

FOR DECEASEMENT!"

[For…please put that text through a text processor (on lower-case, they tend to ignore all caps), and tell me you don’t think there’s something wrong with it]

Chapter 3

FIRE ON MY MARK!"

"Would you like something to eat?" Kasumi enquired.

"Oh, sure! I'm fammished!"

[That’s funny, but it’s spelled ‘famished’]

immidiatly took

[immediately]

Unfortunatly it

[Unfortunately,]

To ephesize her

[emphasize]

"DO YOU MIND?" Both Shampoo and Ukyo turned to the hit squad and shouted at the same time.

"Oh, don't mind us, ladies, sorry for the inconvenience." the squad leader apologised.

[apologized, though it’s still funny]

spetactular light

[in flight?]

with illegal artillary,

[artillery]

Otoko-Ranma

[I know that ‘onna’ is Japanese for ‘girl’, but this story is in English (if with a lot of misspellings) and should stay English whenever possible]

look up immidiatly,

he dissappeared

[disappeared]

and psiologically.

[psychologically]

his eyes as wide as the moon

[But you just said it was a moonless night…]

his rounds,.

[Extraneous comma]

to the attic to find the ancient

[Wasn’t Happosai’s room on the ground floor?]

HIs dread

confrontation occured,

[occurred]

apologise when

[apologize]

That was what I think could appropriately be labeled a ‘crack fic’. The biggest problem remaining was spelling, but if that would be fixed the characterization is explained by the weird comedy and fits.
DarkBlueHated chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
Lol, that's just a terrible prank. Like you'd be so messed up after something like that. To faint from stress or insanity is pretty serious. It basically traumatized him. But yeah omg, hilarious especially the end!
DarkBlueHated chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
Starting to think that it's not everyone else.. :O
DarkBlueHated chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
I'd still choose Akane, the other fiances lead to death while it still looks like you can lie your way out with Akane.
DarkBlueHated chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Weird gets weirder. I didn't expect Kodachi to act like that. Doesn't exactly fit with the bill but okay.
DarkBlueHated chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Love and Insanity I presume.
Krimzonrayne chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
This need a sequel.

Fullstops.
Blackdex chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
Uhh, Creepy. Ciao
Neko-Cat-Sama chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
OMG! I feel so bad for poor Ranma. Funny story idea by the way.
Zero of the Black Knights chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
There is only one thing i can say. Wow