Reviews for A Good Night
mille libri chapter 5 . 7/11
Alice is lucky to have such good instincts propelling her in the face of such a tempting distraction.
mille libri chapter 4 . 7/11
Of course there's a brawl! And naturally they run from the cops. Where would be the fun in playing it any other way?
mille libri chapter 3 . 7/6
I liked the angel-devil moment in the bathroom (liked it all the more for how long it took me to realize that was what it was) and the chat with the bartender, and the way both helped Alice orient herself.
mille libri chapter 2 . 6/29
Nice to see the whole crew kicking back and enjoying themselves. And the beginnings of the attraction between Alice and Liara are lovely here.
mille libri chapter 1 . 6/28
I liked the way the crew melded together, their relationships with one another very evident, and that it was Dr. Chakwas at last who managed to talk Alice into being a little more daring.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 6 . 2/15/2016
This is a great story which I sumbled across as it is one of the favorites of another author. Really liked it a lot. A great semi a/u way of bringing the pair together and an entertaining read at the same time. Too bad that RL or whatever has kept you from writing more since 2012. Thanks for your hard work on this.
MC-GAR-IL chapter 6 . 1/2/2016
This was definitely right up my alley. I like to think of this as a slow build and I love slow builds. You really had me hooked on every word and I really liked the whole concept of the crew hanging out at a club, I also feel like you really got everyone in character. As I was reading the fight scene I couldn't help but think 'dammit guys this is why you don't get a lot if shore leave' I feel like this would be a common occurrence because the crew is fully of ridiculous nerds that get really antsy from being on the ship, and there's never a dull moment with them, which is probably why they're kept so busy saving the galaxy and doing random side quests, it's just what's best for everyone. Also I couldn't help the stupid smile on my face that the ending caused Shep and Liara are such dorks sometimes, well Liara more so but I love how she brings out the silly teenager in Shep.

MC over and out
Godogma chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
That was awesome and I'd love to see more in the same verse.
cerrullianstyle chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
I'm definitely loving this version of Shep/Liara.
Debochira chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Great story, I loved the humor and interactions, but I do have to ask...

What happened to Wrex? I think it'd be hysterical to add a little snippet of him still at the bar or some such.
Yuri-hime chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
It was a *very* good night, and also a VERY good story! I enjoyed it so much :D
Thank you for writing and sharing! This is now a new fave fic for me :)
Yuri-hime chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Finally! 'Bout time ;3
Yuri-hime chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Lol at the really nice ass line XD
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Defend your girl, Alice! :D
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Beautiful, brilliant, lovely! I loved this chap, and am loving the story :D