Reviews for Visitations in the Night
ForeverDarkRider chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
I'm too lazy to log in...

Anyway, I've been a DGM fan for as long as it began but I could never get into the fanfiction part of the fandom. For some reason, however, I decided to give it another shot and I came across this...masterpiece. That's all I can call it. Please do continue from here. I would love to see this story branch off from where the manga is headed and continue along this path. It would be a nice change and I love the concept here.

As for your writing style...bravo. Great job capturing Allen and Lenalee's characters and developing a plot within the story line that is actually plausible and something I would want to read. I actually would prefer this version over the actual one, something that NEVER happens. Continue. I beg of you. The fandom needs more writers like you.
kisstheice chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
First of all, thanks for the reply to your most recent Allen and Lenalee fan fiction! I didn't reply over PM because for some reason, my outbox messages won't delete. I finally had time to get back on and read more though!

I'm a big Neah so I enjoyed this fan fiction VERY much lol. I was actually curious about the chapter Lenalee fell asleep on Link's bed as well, there aren't many hints but major ones concerning this pairing lol. I enjoyed reading your scenario, I especially liked when she tended to Allen's wounds even though it wasn't really him at that moment. It was so heart-wrenching but sweet, your ending was genius!
Ize09 chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
I certainly agree that this is what should've happened in the manga! I was disapointed as well at the actual outcome in the chapters but you really made my day so thank you!(: I loved your alternate version of the chapter! Nicely done!
aerforia chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
I could have sworn I left a review for this before!

I have to say I'm a huge fan of your work, and I loved loved LOVED how well you keep everyone in character!

You write beautifully, and I hope that you'll keep on writing!
TheFallenFool chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
haha great story

i loved this very interesting

i also agree that lenalee should have done something
Zuza chan chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
I love it! So cute! But so sad... I still love it :D
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
ohh i love this fic so much its the best -
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
3 awww it's a cliffy. this story is awesome so far -!
Karasu18 chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Very nice, and I like where this is going.
Lucky Lemonade chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
XD

XDXDXD

That was the best. Awesomeness. Loved it.

Your Neah was awesome! That's, like, exactly how I imagined him. I can't tell, though, was it him or Allen at the end? Nah, it has to be him, because then the "his smile was finally genuine" thing works so much better. :)

Also, I must tell you that the last sentence is missing a period.
stariel04 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
it end...

sweet of lenalee she embraced allen and whisper in allen ears for him to come back...

i love the way u end ur story... i wish hoshino katsura will put like that in DGM... because i'm solid fan of allena ... slight yullen... _
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
This was truly remarkable. I could feel the emotions of the characters myself just by their actions and their dialogue. That is a feat all in itself. Your writing style is incredible that way. It has to be one of my favorite aspects of it. Overall, wonderful work.
toushiro1310 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Ah, much better. I sort of had a "What the hell" moment with Lenalee and everybody as well. She better do SOMETHING next chapter or I'm going to have to strangle her in my dreams. Thanks for putting this out here.
FastReview chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
This is the end? Aww... it nice story, ya know.

It's so sweet! I'm really like this story.

AllenxLenalee is the best!

Keep writing,