Reviews for Never Too Late
The Klaine Purist chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I thought it was compelling and touched on an issue I haven't seen many fanfictions talk about. Although I found the last chapter a bit corny, I do like a happy ending. I wish you ha made it just a little bit longer and added more of the Dean being creepy, but I guess you can't have everything you wish for.
collegegirl2805 chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Wow, you're really smart for coming up with the Facebook idea. I never would have thought of that. I think you are doing a great job of writing on such a controversial topic.
brievan chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Aw... I loved that ending. It was so sweet and fluffy. :) Just adorable. I absolutely love all of your fics. You're just such an amazing writer. :)
brievan chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
I loved how you had a nice, long chapter. :) I loved how Marshall got what he derserved, and I'm surprised that Kurt managed to get three other boys there with stories too.
No offense, but maybe you should get a beta. You do a really good job of catching most mistakes, but there are a couple that slip through the cracks. If you do get a beta, I'm willing to do it if you'd like. I don't really have anything else to do.
brievan chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Yay! He's in custody. :) He'll finally get what he deserves.
brievan chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Oh noes! D: That's horrible. I hope that bastard pays soon. He needs to be locked up for a long, long time and never get let out.
brievan chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Oh, hell yeah! I love their plan. I can't wait to see how well it turns out. He needs to pay for what he's done.
brievan chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
So beautiful. Almost cried at the beginning. But I was smiling toward the end. Next chapter. :) Is this one gonna be happy?
brievan chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Another very well-written, emotional chapter. On to the next one.
brievan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This chapter spoke to me. I enjoyed it for the fact that it conveyed the emotions you were trying to show me. I'm sad that this happened to Blaine in the story, but it has a happy ending, right? Hm... Best to keep reading on.
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
That's was amazing! I freaking loved it. It was so sad and heart wrenching and funny and cute and sweet and fluffy all wrapped up into one amazing story. The fact that you can write a story that gives all those emotions off, most at the same time is simply amazing. I absolutely love this story and am so glad I staid up on a school night to read it. Haha it was well worth loosing sleep over. A sequel would be amazing to read but the story is great without one. Its one of those that could be continued but doesnthave to be, you know what I mean? Haha I am totally rambling rift now but I don't know what to say! I just... ughhh I loved this story so much! It was purely amazing, wonderful and list... Ughh haha I love it so much. Kurt and blaine are just so cute together and kurt was really sweet and Wes and david were awesome... haha okay im gonna be hones here and admit that I haven't seen all of glee... just most of the first and the last of the third season but one of my best friends... how just happens to be gay loves blaine and talks about glee all the time lol and the past few days I've been doing nothing but reading klaine fics...fics haha and now im just rambling more and this is most likely the longest review I've ever wrote lol so im gonna go and leave you on this note... you a fucking amazing author and I absolutely love this story. One of my favorite fanfics of all time and most likely the best kurt/blaine story I have ever read. Your amazing and I am definitely gonna read more of your stories, without a doubt.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
This was a really good well put together story. It had a good plot it didn't progress to much. You didn't ceep it going. I like how Kurt is esencly Blaine to Blaine what he was to Kurt I'n NBK so it had a good spin. I also like when Kurt shows up fotthe firs time. I think this story it 100% perfict!
Neko chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Ohmygosh! :" their first meeting and i thought that it was simply adorable! You portrayed Kurt as someone shy and gentle! And oh so sweet! Mygosh! O was squealing while reading it!
intensewhatever chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
So good! I want a sequel! :)
XxBlackShadowMagicxX chapter 8 . 10/28/2011