Reviews for Straight To The Head
Cayar chapter 1 . 2/24
So much crack. So much WHAT.
XNothing.Better.To.DoX chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
im loving this,
and your right, i was offended as a tali/shepard shipper by this, weird...
anyway looking forward to reading the rest of this.
and before i finish this review,
TALI/SHEP FOR THE WINSES LOLZ

dear christ thats the first time i used lol and ftw

this fic is driving me insane...

Good work!
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Haha, this is awesome. Egomaniac Shep is comedic gold.
Vickmackey007 chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Ha god i loved this fic. Shepard was awesome. I laughed my ass off and had to read it again. Funny funny funny.
Hurri chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Thank you.

This story has considerably brightened my day and made me almost die of laughing

Brilliant work!
SihaKatieKrios chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
I lul'd, especially at the 'LOWER REGIONS, NEAR THE BOTTOM LOL, THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID'part. This is pure genius. Write moar crackfic please?

XOXOKatherineXOXO

P.S. I guess I just pissed off our favorite eezoman, because he just called us second-rate writers for hating his fic.
jen4306 chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
And a positively DIVINE ending! I cannot blame poor TIM for running like hell from that ship of degenerates! ;-)

Mordin is completely awesome, and you do such a wonderful job with him. Not only did I laugh my ass off at his treatment of TIM, I could picture him doing exactly that to anyone! Brilliant!

I look forward to more of your humor!
jen4306 chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
And yes, I once again lost all ability to breathe!

Poor Millusive Tam! He may never recover from this trip aboard the Normandy!

I am beginning to think that the 'bomb in the engineering room' might be the best idea yet!

I never cease to be amazed at your humor! It is truly wonderful!
digijim95 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
So true, so very true, poor mr. sniffles! Anyway once againthis was great.
Biotic God chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
wtf is going on, lol, i love it!
Janizary chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
"Hrm? Oh, yeah. Tell everyone they can put their pants back on."

Lol. I kept forgetting everyone was still running around, sans pants. :D

CERBERUS HQ should have those billboards from 'They Live' with hidden, evil messages.
Hewhoislost chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
This is still one of the weirder fics I've read, and coming form you no less. It really helped break up the monotony of my day. I whole heartily agree with your last statement, sans the smut but i do think your right, every one needs to be used up before they all die.
Neutral Ground chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Haha, this was a really fun read! I laughed out loud more than a couple of times.

Thanks for the ride, it was a blast.
Chris7221 chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Spontaneous, but funny. I didn't get most of the references, but the ones I did get were pretty good. Keep going.
Neutral Ground chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is . . . actually genuinely hilarious. Really fun to read.

I acknowledge that there was absolutely no substance to this review, but I was always horrible at reviewing humour, anyway. The only real advice I or anyone could give would be "FUNNY HARDER", which always felt like it should be a tagline to a Diehard movie, anyway.

Anyway, keep it up!