Reviews for Familiar Gatherings
Demon's Trill chapter 1 . 2/4
Your story is amazing, the character well constructed and plot so interesting.
I hope you keep witting.
MariMart chapter 46 . 12/16/2014
Ok I just found this today and spent hours reading it. This was amazing and set me off on a roller coaster of emotion. And the way you put Angela as a witch in there was done so skillfully. I've seen others try similar things and they pale in comparison. (Round of Applause)
Sblack chapter 45 . 2/10/2014
So she forgave him even though he cheated on her? He slept with the other when he was still with Ang? That's so lame even for him. He was always saying that he would do anything for Angela, just wanted her, he saw all the struggles she had with her family and how forgiven she was when his friends and pack never accepted her but she was nothing but a kind heart towards everyone. She saved Nathan's life and the only thank she got was almost got killed by the pack and former boyfriend and friends? Angela was like his "rebound girl". She was the substitute and he knew since the beginning he wasn't going to fight for her. I don't know how she take it how everyone say how happy he was and that we wouldn't bother to come back to her. They hurt her, all of them, in their own ways. I was just hopping they all would understand how much she gave up in order to make them happy.
DaniCz chapter 46 . 8/3/2013
I agree with the rest of the reviews. I have no idea why there's so few reviews when the story is so good.
Your writting skills are amazing. The sarcasm an the interaction between the characters are cute, comic even.
It is lovely, indeed. The best story I have read, that's for sure.
You should keep writting. I already had the chance to go through some of your other stories and I don't think I have more words to describe them. They're amazing.

I love the ending. It's sad to think that Embry didn't struggle more for Angela when he imprinted. They split for two years, right? And what happened to Quil?
I'm glad Angela actually broke the imprint, I don't really anything about it.
riahray chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
Such a great story! Very well written, no clue why this doesn't have more reviews.
iChaos chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
I have been suspecting something like this for the last few chapters, but now that it seems clear that Embry has not in fact imprinted on Angela, the whole story makes perfect sense.
Tara Maria chapter 46 . 11/8/2012
I just re read this story and I still love it. This is one of my all time fav's. :)
haelajade chapter 46 . 7/13/2012
I about died when Embry imprinted! I'm glad they ended up together in the end. It was a wonderful story and you are a great writer!
EmbryCrumbleCakes chapter 46 . 7/12/2012
Sooo I started another one of your stories...and yea just as amazing. Embry and Angela, who would have thought that would work? But you made it so believable that I'm now kind of a fan of them :) I think what makes your writing stand out from a lot of other stories (aside from just being ridiculously well written!), is how you create an entire world around the main couple or character. The wolf pack dynamics were just awesome and you made the relationships between them so intricate and layered that I wasn't always sure how I wanted things to work out for each of them. I think you may have broken my heart when Embry imprinted, but I'm so happy you allowed it to all work out for him and Angela in the end. You are a really talented writer and I'm thrilled that I stumbled across your wonderful stories! Take care :)
Cassy-Kay chapter 46 . 6/14/2012
I just read this story and I want you to know how amazing it was. The way it was written was awesome and the idea to do commentaries in between with Jess was great. This is honestly one of the best stories I have ever read on here.

Angela is a great character and I might love her a whole lot because of this story.

The element of witchcraft was a great touch too. It was not over the top magic as some stories are.

It was incredibly realistic - you know, as realistic as werewolves and witches can be.

Over all, I loved it.

You are a very talented writer and I am SO glad I stumbled upon this story.
Watchtheleavesfall chapter 45 . 5/17/2012
Have just re-read this fic again. While I love She Hates Me, Open the Box, For These Ones and Singular Solar Eclipse, I think that this one is my favourite of yours, and probably of all the fics I've read on this site. I can't quite put my finger on why but its a myriad of things: Angela's wonderfully unobtrusive yet penetrating narration, Jessica's acerbic commentary, the wolves' friendship with Angela, the supernatural realm glimpsed by someone just stepping into the world of the familiar and placing her own offerings on the table, the frantic race to undo imprinting before it undid everything, the Jacob-Leah-Nessie triangle seen by an outside party, Nessie ability to be utterly charming as she terrifies you beyond comprehension for rational thought. But I think what I love about it the most is Angela and Embry. They're so different in so many ways but they fit together and they loved each other before the imprint and she loved him enough to challenge the imprint, even if she wouldn't have been able to do it without Emily and Sam, and Nessie too.

Anyway, thanks so much for sharing this story with us, I usually re-read it once a month or so to remind myself why I love it, and like SHM and OtB, I always get something more out of it. So thanks.
Talis13 chapter 46 . 4/23/2012
Just wanted to tell you this was such an amazing story! I SO enjoyed reading it obsessively the last couple of days. ;) your characterizations were fabulous and the plot was incredibly well done. Thank you for sharing such an amazing story! :)
Martel732 chapter 46 . 3/1/2012
I'm a bit late to the party, but I loved this story. Keep up the good work! I might add more comments later, but for now, just know that this was great!
BB-Waters chapter 46 . 2/27/2012
I just love this story. Sad its over but loved everything about it. Can't wait to see what your next story is... :)
BB-Waters chapter 46 . 2/27/2012