Reviews for Familiar Gatherings
Apples 'n' PB chapter 46 . 5/6
Thank you for writing this! Embry and Angela would be great together. I pictured so many scenes vividly that I thought this fic would've made a great movie. I like how it's a love story that focuses on identity, change, and forgiveness. I love how you wrote Rachel - so sassy, but in her own way that's different from Leah or Jessica. And you gave Nessie so much depth while keeping her in-character. Well done.
SmartKoala chapter 46 . 6/26/2016
That was awesome and took turns I never saw coming. Thanks so much for your writing! Wish I could have learned what happened with Seth (or maybe I just missed it) but maybe it's in ur sequel.
Anon chapter 45 . 2/21/2016
I'm glad she did not endanger Jessica. That part of the story is all good. I guess you saying they got back much of their magic means undoing imprinting was a good thing.
Anon chapter 44 . 2/21/2016
If I were Marian I'd be very very confused. I don't know what to think of them maybe breaking up.
Anon chapter 43 . 2/21/2016
I have mixed feelings.
Anon chapter 41 . 2/20/2016
Well. I'm glad everyone knew about it beforehand, but still it seems wrong.
Anon chapter 39 . 2/20/2016
I'm glad no magic was used to break the imprinting. This chapter was the saddest ever.
Anon chapter 38 . 2/20/2016
I'm scared. It seems wrong.
Anon chapter 37 . 2/20/2016
I'm not sure if I like the idea of bteaking an imprint. I'm more on the sometimes imprints can be just friends and nothing more.
Anon chapter 34 . 2/20/2016
You are evil.
Anon chapter 33 . 2/20/2016
I want Blackwater at this point. Nessie can be happy with someone other than Jacob
Anon chapter 30 . 2/20/2016
That is an evil cliffhanger
Anon chapter 25 . 2/20/2016
I'm glad they are being honest now.
Anon chapter 24 . 2/20/2016
Thank you! The build up was brilliant.
Anon chapter 23 . 2/20/2016
I hope Angela gives as good as she gets.