Reviews for At My Most Beautiful
lostpenman chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is the kind of romantic piece that I have been looking for a long time. It has a lot more depth and complexity than a lot of romantic fanfic pieces. I love the themes and I love how much of the original character you have retained but the new touches are awesome and most importantly they add more layers to the characters.

This is top notch fanfic, just as connectable as the show itself ;)
lesmystiquestar chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I had been reading this fiction for the past few months yet I didn't have the chance to lay a review.

Anyway, this was the BEST JENRUKI fanfiction I ever read. I really loved the way you outlined the story and how it happened as they grow old.

Very nice! Kudos to you! :D
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
OMG! This was probably one of the most BEAUTIFUL fics I've EVER SEEN! :D

"Maybe it was listening to track 3, which consisted of Henry singing the entire song again, by himself, with an acoustic guitar."

Numbers should be spelled out, so use "three" instead.

"The spring brought with it sakura blossoms, which he knew Rika secretly loved but denied liking when anyone asked, claming she hated all things pink."

I think you meant "...claiming she hated all things pink."

"He could of face palmed himself for giving such a stupid answer, but Rika didn't seem to notice."

This should be "He could've face palmed..."

Anyways, I absolutely loved this fic! It's incredibly heartwarming and sweet, and it's not sappy like many other romance fics I've seen on FFn! I love Henry and Rika's actions toward each other, and it's just so sweet! Gah... Honestly, I'm speechless. I've never seen such a beautifully written one-shot before. Definitely one of the best I've EVER seen! Going straight to my favorites for sure! ;D
Kimiko Heroux chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
omg, I am dead serious when I say this is by far the best Jenruki fanfic I've ever read! I just love how you put it together and preserve the characters personalities as they go through different stages of their lives. And the mood of this was so cute; it just had a feel that really draws the reader in.

My favorite concept in this must be the old couple that reoccurs several times. It just had such meaning behind it and really completed the story.

And now I'm gonna have to listen to this song - you made it sound amazing!

KH

PS: I love how Henry loves mint oreos in this. It's just so him, and it made me laugh! :)

PPS: Please write another! You have such talent!
MalaZh chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
BEAUTIFUL! I loved it!
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
WOOOTS. Awesome story. )

Any more? P
rika4life chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
AMAZING! I LOVE IT! :)
Sakura Moon chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This was really sweet. I like how you travel from senior prom to engagement. It's remarkable that there's something for this fandom (particulary this couple). I'm glad that you wrote this piece.
Porque ella estaba enamorada chapter 1 . 1/17/2011