Reviews for A Tuxedo for Temperance
rmcbuckeye chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
This chapter just made me smile like a fool. I love it! :)
rmcbuckeye chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
Loved this one! :)
came2meinadream chapter 16 . 7/27/2011
It won't be the same without you! Great job though!
GretaJ chapter 16 . 7/27/2011
Noooooooo! I thought this was a new chapter...I'm so disappointed! But I'm thrilled to hear someone will be taking over your fabulous work and can't wait to see the results!
drjamband chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
yay go ceeray! haha so will it be a new story entirely? like with a new link?
jenlovesbones chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
Aww... I can't believe it's over! I had such excellent cameos in this series!

Congrats on getting your wedding on the platform up. I especially liked that it was their second try at a ceremony. :D

Thanks for all these Booths in a Tux. Mmmmmm... it's such a nice visual. :D *hugs*
Cerasi J chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
This has had a great run... thank you for the lovely wrap-up! :) Good luck to you on your other projects, and I hope you'll continue to share your writing with us! :)
stephaniew chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
Awww, very very sweet! An excellent wrap-up for an excellent series! Loved the use of first person here...makes it very personal. Also loved that they were getting married at the lab! I would never have thought of that, but it makes complete sense! Wonderful wonderful job sweets!
crazeeria chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
Ahhhh I love this. So, I'm at work and in a horrible mood, was sick this morning, my boss gave me grief but thisbjust made my whole morning better! I loved it! Nothing like some B&B to perk a girl up!
GretaJ chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
Oh this is so lovely and I love that it's from his perspective. And when you first mentioned his being left at the altar, my heart skipped a beat, but then you made it all make sense! I love the significance of the location and can't imagine a more perfect spot. Thanks for such lovely and regular installments. You're awesome!
Katniss730 chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Sweet ending. So sorry it had to come to an end :(
ceeray3 chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Oh how I love you for this! What a perfectly stunning end to your reign! Booth's thoughts are...perfect! (I think I'm going to end up using that word a lot in this comment!) That they're getting married in the Lab...perfect! That their first attempt had a monkey wrench...perfect! But the absolute MOST perfect thing...the last two lines. You couldn't have said it any better! Thanks for the memories! *hug*

btw...who is taking over?
DaLiza chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Lovely! A fitting end to a wonderful series. :)
MickeyBoggs chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Another great chapter! I don't think we'll ever get to actually see this, so thanks for painting this lovely picture. I'm sad to see these one-shots end, so I do hope you're able to convince the other writer to pick up the thread!
JMHaughey chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Love it!

What a great final Tuxedo Tuesday.