Reviews for Awakening desire
riptocs chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
aw I want to see more Black Hidan and Kuzu action...I hope there are more oneshots or something!
fox flame chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
that was awsome i loved the idea you you are a really good writer 3 (/_\)
reinventlove17 chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Hiiii sorry about the late review! This is the person you talked to on lj.

Anyhow, I enjoyed your story! It was quite good being your first fanfic. I like that you created an original and unique plot as opposed to just tweaking common formulas- I don't think there's any story similar to this one that I've ever seen. Everyone was kept pretty in character too.

My one criticism would be that maybe next time you could expand and/or explore some of the issues present in the story. I get that this is fanfic, but the fact that Hidan would still be in love with Kakuzu after he tried to rape him could have been expanded on a bit. Rape is a traumatizing experience, so focusing more on how Hidan, and Kakuzu too, deal with their various experiences can make things more realistic.

Otherwise, thanks for sharing and I look forward to your next story- you're off to a great start ]
The All Pairings chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
Aw... Black Hidan and Kuzu are dead. :(

Really good story.
Canis Lupus6 chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
I like Black Hidan :P :)

Keep up with this great work, am awaiting an update :)
Sky the wolfdog9 chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
Great job :)

Keep it up, can't wait to see an update :)
The All Pairings chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
This was good.
YaoiPhox chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
Lol. Loved the end. Nice to get some background too. Very nice. -in school- your story saved me from boredom!
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
Loved the update :)
shadow0521 chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
yaay new chappie 8DDD! hehe LOVED it xDDD i was laughing right alongside Deidara the whole time xDDD haha everything black hidan says or does makes me laugh xDD more more more! xDDD
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
Poor Hidan...hope he gets what he wants. Can't wait for the next chapter.
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
I love this story. I hope all goes well by the end!
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
I hope you get to update soon! I really like the plot of the story and would love to find out what happens next.
YaoiPhox chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
-eagerly awaiting next chapter-
Aku yoru no sakana chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
Uke Kakuzu is kinda hot, not going to lie. Please update soon