Reviews for Daddies
This was fricken' awesome I couldn't stop reading this. OMG I'm a daddies freak only because this is so good I'm going to read this over and over until i can't. Thanks for writing such a great story
peoplelover chapter 25 . 10/26/2016
This story is really sweet and amazing. There was one that I read once... it had some ironic humor that made me laugh, but was also very true. Fanfiction isn't just a bunch of teenagers trying to let off steam, amongst thousands of terrible, no good, very bad stories, there are some promising authors. This story had me coming back for more every time I finished a chapter. And speaking of finishing things... you ended really well. I have read some really good entries on fanfiction, but the author never finishes. So thank you. I just have to tell you that this story is one of the best I've read. You should be proud. I would be if I accomplished something as good as this, although it's not an official book. Alas, I have not. Yet. But we're still young, right? If you're not ninety with no teeth who can barely walk, then there's always a chance for you to do something great. I bid you the best of luck in your future, wherever it takes you.
wxyz1234533 chapter 25 . 6/2/2016
I really love this story! Best Daddies!Klaine fic!
Shiinichie chapter 25 . 2/25/2016
I never did know how old they were it felt like they were 50 to sixty or something at last chapter lol
Christina marina chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
Omg Baby *Faints*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Not done yet... Best fic ever. Thanks.
Gleek chapter 12 . 4/8/2015
Just wanted to say that I really love your story! Also, will there be any more little Hummel-Andersons? PRETTY PLEASE?
GleeandKlaineforever chapter 21 . 3/31/2015
Love this story!
fearlessly chapter 25 . 3/15/2015
i love this story.
klaine is endgame.
knb chapter 25 . 12/19/2014
Oh my god! This was soooo PERFECT! *sobs*
Chris Colfer chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
This is so beautiful and it's inspiring I love it and love you for making it.
Forever thankful.
Chris Colfer
Guest chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
I absolutely loved this story the entire way through
jp chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
So Lucky!
jp chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
It was great! I'm so happy you included David Wes and Nick! A single tear fell down my face when AJ said, ...I love you to the moon and back! Thank you!
jp chapter 17 . 9/1/2014