Reviews for Curiosity Killed The Cat
"Knowing Jerome..." Technically, she barely knows Jerome... it's only been a few months. You kind of based this all around your OC, Mina Martin. Is there any way you could possibly make it less Mina-centric and maybe more Nina-centric?
Does Mina really have to throw everything at Jerome? i mean, I get it, it's a Peddie type of relationship, love-hate, but I think you're going kinda overboard... oh well.
MusicLovingPunkAnimeGirl chapter 28 . 10/7/2014
Ahhhh! Omg your work is beautiful :33
Please update :33
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Aw, fabina
divergentfan chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
When most fanfiction authors create an OC, I feel as if they are trying to put themselves into the story and it doesn't flow freely.

But with your OC, I can imagine this happening in the real HOA. I only read the first chapter so far and I can already tell you're a skilled writer. Keep it up!

divergentfannewbie (real account)
Thelatestbuzz chapter 28 . 12/20/2013
WHAT was that you can't just end it there! Please updated soon cause I love this story and want 2 read more!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/5/2013
This entire fanfic so far actually gave me a headache cause how Jerome is such a tease and how Mina has changed much cause now... I need Advil.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
I just started reading this story and I'm already tired of Jerome... He wasn't that annoying in the show than he is in this fanfic. You make me start to hate him cause he really bothers me how he acts and how he can never understand when Mina is serious about something, but he just teases and makes a joke about it. I mean WTF is that.
being nina back chapter 28 . 6/4/2013
update please
The God Anubis chapter 28 . 3/26/2013
This is REALLY good please update!
seddielover 12 chapter 28 . 1/16/2013
Poor Jerome! She will be totally blanking him after this. Why didn't she kiss back? She does like him too, doesn't she? Update soon! We need to know!
seddielover 12 chapter 26 . 1/16/2013
Oooooh! Jerome's been friendzoned!
seddielover 12 chapter 24 . 1/16/2013
LOL at Alfie!
seddielover 12 chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Both the Martin girl's names rhyme with Dina!
seddielover 12 chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
I only just twigged - Jerome and Alfie both competing for Mina, who also appears to be turning heads elsewhere. Funny - normally Jerome is the one with all the secrets, but he is making it ridiculously obvious that he likes Mina, whereas he hasn't even noticed that Alfie likes her yet. Love the juxtaposition to the canon there!