Reviews for Forgive Me For Loving You
plaudiusplants chapter 2 . 12/14/2021
This is so good! Thank you so much for writing it! I realize you haven't updated since 2011 but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this! 3
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Awesome story, I love it and a bit of a crush on effy myself. . Just wish she had leg braces and maybe had to wear goodnites or diapers.
werewolves1999 chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Is this a Bella/Oc/Edward pairing or bella/Oc pairing only.
Great story
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
:)(: Omg, I love Bella and Effy together.
Edwards jealousy is quite funny.:)(:
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
hmm?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
will this ever be updated?
vamp1001 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Ah love the story i've been searching for this story for a long time please continue with writing it
Udumuhv chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Haha,great plot!:)

Love it
C.K. Hawke chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
That was AMAZING. You better update soon(:
C.K. Hawke chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
That was AMAZING. You better update soon(:
NightAngel323 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Really good i liked how u made a new character to show how they feel about Bella nice work with that
Yes.My.Queen chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I love it, I love how bella doesn't give in to edwards attemps of control, i mean its obvious that the only reason he wanted bella was because when she reacted to stephanie, it turned him into a jealous two year old.
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I love it; I've never read a story quite like this one. I can't wait to read more.
sweetmelodies47 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I've fallen in love with this storyline after just one chapter, it's great. I've got to read more and SOON! Please post the next chapter soon as you can? I really want to see what is going to happen next and I have a very good feeling! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSE?
Xicana96 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011