Reviews for The Aftermath
Cogan chapter 5 . 3/20/2016
Just continue please! I really like it.
KiraK.chan chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Awww please update! I know it's been agessss! But I want to know more!
MrsRegulusBlack123 chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Wow... I really love this. I'm not even sure what else I can say other than this.

I love the whole idea and even though I should be studying for my upcoming exams (keyword: should XD) I just spent the better half of my morning reading this.

I can't wait to find out what happens next!
tpfw01 chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU...You evil evil person! How could you leave me HANGING! O_O update! The Prince demands an update! O_O

XD
Watrepuss chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
dont discontinue! this is an awesome fic, and you can just include in your summary or authors notes where it diverges from the manga! PLEASE write more, i need to know what happens next! 3
KiLlInG mE sOfTlIe chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Continue! deffinetly continue! xD your storys really good i love it~ Please dont discontinue
Clara chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
I love your stories! Please keep writing! And keep writing Sick Little Fairytale, i love it! I'm checking everyday if you have updated it! My english isn't so good, but i hope you understand this xD
Emiko Estelle chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
WRITE WRITE WRITE!

;O; DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THIS CLIFF-HANGER!
That's Riku chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
im so thrilled by your update. i love this fic so much. so well written. i cant wait for your next update~ :)
NateMarshallLee chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
So much progress in this plot! Lovin it. The end's taunting me, humph.

A Sick Little Fairytale. Oh yes. I've read it, an awesome story tis it is. Erm. I don't think you should mind it too much. Personally, I found it holy shitness as to how similar the situations were as well as the ending of chapter two, that is, til chapter 348. Uh, think of it like this, an alternative way to it without Fran losing his memory (supposedly, I'm not convinced that he really forgot.) He's strong enough, creating apple head illusions.. An amazing idiot though. But it's really up to you.

I'm really curious now though. How is it Bel's gonna hate Fran? Green eyed jealousy? Betrayal? Lies? :o

Looking so forward to AfterMath and A Sick Light FairyTale's updates and future chapters. Hope my review helps out. Best of luck,

~iceyxrain00
gyutiepie chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Wow poor fran can't wait for the next chapter!
simply anonymous chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
I didn't notice too many mistakes.. but I did enjoy reading this chapter! D

And ISFP, don't you dare think of discontinuing A Sick Little Fairytale. I'm totally fine with AU (Alternate Universe).

I can't wait to read more (from both of your stories!)
TwiLightAmano chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
I like this story! XD

please update soon..

can't wait to see what's happen to bel.. I hope you wouldn't kill him in this fic..

well, anyway update soon!

I'll be waiting~
Panda Days chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
That was a pretty interesting chapter. o u o I'm liking the cliffhanger, but with it I'm hoping that you update sometime soon. xD

They only things that I really have to comment on would be your slight spelling errors? I dunno, I suppose that you could skim over it before posting or something? Other than that, you've done a great job with the mood of the story and keeping the characters more or less IC.
RejectedxPancakes chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Awwe Bel ! DX Hope he gets better :3 Update sooonn!