Reviews for See It My Way
Alex B. Goode chapter 11 . 2/28
Keep up the awesome work!
Aiphira chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
Awesome story! Would be even more awesome if it would be QuinnxOC :)
OmniHelix chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
"Her fathers had always wanted her to have a friend they could see." Now THAT was worth the price of admission.
OmniHelix chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
The blend of sweetness and hilarity was just right. The Genesis jokes had me in the aisle (I saw them several times when Gabriel was still with them).
OmniHelix chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Your style reminds me of some old stories that were published for boys in England in the 1930's. My dad grew up on them. They often had characters who were slightly clueless, as Jack is (given his attempts at disguise, for example), but who always had good hearts. Very cute and funny.
OmniHelix chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
"If it was possible for a Jew and Deist to hear the same choir of angels singing "Hallelujah!" Best. Line. Ever.
OmniHelix chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Jack's right about Lennon's song and zombies. Maybe he should run for President in Independence Day
OmniHelix chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Nice save after getting out of your wheelchair, Jack. Hilarious.
OmniHelix chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
I'm in the middle of this story and just enjoying the hell out of it so far.
ZeroBen chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
Cool cover, and interesting approach to the chapter. It fits perfectly with the whole idea behind Home and provides a kind of "behind the scenes" type look into the Harmon family. Somewhat of a prequel feel. I like it. Glad to see more of this story, too.
Keep it going.
klandgraf2007 chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
This explains where Jack gets his male divaness lol
ZeroBen chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Back in action and you haven't missed a step. Apologies for how long it took me to get to this. But, I've read it and I'm glad that I did. The opening was great and I love Britt's line about ghosts to Santana.

Cool to see you kept the Madonna-Off intact. Awesome performance, by the way. Also cool to see the end of Mitchell's performance at lunch from a "different point of view". Interactions between Jack and Mitchell are always good in my book.

Jack's character is really coming along.

Great work.
klandgraf2007 chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
Yay! an update. Felt kind of sorry for Jack that he had to sleep around at a bunch of random places instead of just asking Rachel to hang out.

Also...I'm envisioning a guy diva off between Jack and Jesse (which would be awesome)
irshgirl chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
This was good. I especialy enjoyed the Puck, mitchell,and Quinn moment ..jack threatening jesse made my reading super fun. It was an enjoyablechapter though more sparks between newly split finchel would have been good but i noticed Jack has blackmail material now so it could be interssting .

Fun as always
Gone Rampant chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
Great way to come bouncing back, with some fantastoc jokes. If I may, though, who were you referring to when you talked about "That terrifying gay love child of Pikachu and Sonic?"

Anyway, great job. And I have one of those secret alcoves in every room of my house. It goes great with the wallpaper.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »