Reviews for Cracks
Schisalda chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
I love your story! This was wonderful to read. I really liked how you made Sasuke dream about Itachi and their conversations in there. Well done, that's how I wish the Manga/ Anime to continue!
Thank you for writing this story, I really enjoyed it :)
Livvy22 chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
I love this story! Good job!
KARASU25 chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
I wish youd update this story! It has so much potential! Either way, Im glad you took the time to write this much, as it is still a great work.
Alex chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
ah, im all done all in a days work reading this one was very well writen with lots of detail i loved it, on to reading next chap.
Alex chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
a um that was very, Awsome sorry thats all i can say right now, on to reading the next chapter
Alex chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
oh sasuke and sakura lovely dovey this is getting very interesting wonder what will happen next love this:):)
Alex chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
this is very good, very big words in it, good detail but i bet the best is yet to come cant wait to read the next chapter:D
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 6 . 3/17/2012 hot. That is all that I can say.
littledustbunny chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
That was amazing!

I love discovering well written stories with interesting plot. You definitely deserve far more reviews!

I really like the way you portrayed Sasuke and I love your illustration of Sasuke and Sakura's first time. Beautiful.

Cant wait for the next chapter!

xoxo Dusty
FangLoverLX chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Please update soon! I love this story!
meantimegirl chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
I really like the Tsunade Sasuke interaction. I don't think I've read any story wherein thay actually have some sort of conversation. Ans it's good that sasuke's mental health is being highlighted because he does need the help. Please please do update as soon as you can. Thanks!
too addicted to fiction chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
Ahh I'm just dying to know what's going to happen in this story. I think it's totally unique and compelling and I really hope you update it (because I keep rereading all of the old chapters, haha). I'm crossing my fingers for the next update :)
MagicallyElectrocuted chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
holy tits you gave me a massive boner haha jk i'm a girl but you have such great writing techniques. you truly are blessed with writing swag :D haha this is a great plotted & well written story not like most fanfics out there that are childish. i can tell you put your all into this, so thank you for this legit ass story(:
October Languor chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
I love love love this story! You have rekindled my faith in this pairing, thanks sooo much :) I look forward to an update and i hope this is how the manga turns out. Fingers crossed :D
Reignashii chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
interesting story i likey and i look forward to thenext chapters