Reviews for Noble In Narnia
Beagle Bug chapter 26 . 12/9/2012
Huh? Your not dead?! Wonderful chapter, as usual... I loved the reepicheep part :) please keep writing darlings!

snowcherry98 chapter 24 . 1/3/2012
It's really good please continue writing and update ASAP :)
Beagle Bug chapter 24 . 1/1/2012
Okay Angel, you were right, those were pretty good ;) I am still confused though, isn't Alahna in love with Edmund now? Why would she be so jealous of Caspian and Rosanne? Is there even a Caspian and Rosanne? Or is Peter Forgotton? And where is Susan? Anyways this was marvelous ladies :) keep up the good work!

snowcherry98 chapter 21 . 12/22/2011
It's really good I love it. Plz update ASAP
Beagle Bug chapter 21 . 12/20/2011
Ohhhhhh! Who are Rosanne's parents? Alahana is of evil descent! Why is Susan Not in this hardly at all? I loves it! I love it so much I am reading it from the floor of a train station ;) bye bye!

Beagle Bug chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Thank you guys so much! These were awesome! Peter is kinda a jerk huh? I hope you guys have fun at ur sleepover! By the way remind me... It's Rosanne/Peter Alana/Edmund Susan/Caspian and Lucy/? hugs and kisses!

Beagle Bug chapter 16 . 3/12/2011
I'm just, you know what? Forget it... Forget it forget it forget it... Great chapter ( except for the last part I am not speaking of so as not to give myself a heart attack -_-) Question: Did she kill her father? And highfives to which one of you who decided to use shakespere ;) Other than that super irritating thing, you guys are doing a great job!

(The still irritated) Beagle Bug
Beagle Bug chapter 15 . 2/11/2011
So the girls arent jealous of each other but the guys are? And what do you mean she's falling out of love with peter? What the heck guys!

The super irritated Beagle Bug
Beagle Bug chapter 13 . 1/27/2011
Haha I like the snapping of twigs in anger :D soooooo listen... Lucy? She needs someone... Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please? Love you both!

BrizeldaLeon chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
omg i really loved this chapter and this story. keep up the good work :) and can you please update very soon!
Beagle Bug chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
There is sooooo much love! Urgh I can't keep up! If your making everyone fall on love might as well give Lucy a boyfriend too!

Beagle Bug chapter 11 . 1/16/2011
Jeez! Did you do nothing but write all day? I do have a question... If she falls in love with caspian what about Susan? Keep on writing girlies!

Beagle Bug chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
YAY! First reveiwer! So Let me just tell you girls that you are doing a fantastic Job! I like the idea, characters, plot and Grammer... (Good editing Angel... Not that you didn't do a good job devil, I was just- you know what nevermind...) I mean you both abandoned your other stories, *Gives meaningful look* so I reckon this better be a good one. Which it is, I mean, nevermind... again. You'll have Reechicheep ya? did I spell that right? anyways I'm off to bed... I expect big things from you two!

GO BEAVS!

(Sorry Devil, had to be done.)