Reviews for Noble In Narnia
Beagle Bug chapter 26 . 12/9/2012
Huh? Your not dead?! Wonderful chapter, as usual... I loved the reepicheep part :) please keep writing darlings!

Beagle Bug
snowcherry98 chapter 24 . 1/3/2012
It's really good please continue writing and update ASAP :)
Beagle Bug chapter 24 . 1/1/2012
Okay Angel, you were right, those were pretty good ;) I am still confused though, isn't Alahna in love with Edmund now? Why would she be so jealous of Caspian and Rosanne? Is there even a Caspian and Rosanne? Or is Peter Forgotton? And where is Susan? Anyways this was marvelous ladies :) keep up the good work!

snowcherry98 chapter 21 . 12/22/2011
It's really good I love it. Plz update ASAP
Beagle Bug chapter 21 . 12/20/2011
Ohhhhhh! Who are Rosanne's parents? Alahana is of evil descent! Why is Susan Not in this hardly at all? I loves it! I love it so much I am reading it from the floor of a train station ;) bye bye!

Beagle Bug chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Thank you guys so much! These were awesome! Peter is kinda a jerk huh? I hope you guys have fun at ur sleepover! By the way remind me... It's Rosanne/Peter Alana/Edmund Susan/Caspian and Lucy/? hugs and kisses!

Beagle Bug chapter 16 . 3/12/2011
I'm just, you know what? Forget it... Forget it forget it forget it... Great chapter ( except for the last part I am not speaking of so as not to give myself a heart attack -_-) Question: Did she kill her father? And highfives to which one of you who decided to use shakespere ;) Other than that super irritating thing, you guys are doing a great job!

~(The still irritated) Beagle Bug
Beagle Bug chapter 15 . 2/11/2011
So the girls arent jealous of each other but the guys are? And what do you mean she's falling out of love with peter? What the heck guys!

~The super irritated Beagle Bug
Beagle Bug chapter 13 . 1/27/2011
Haha I like the snapping of twigs in anger :D soooooo listen... Lucy? She needs someone... Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please? Love you both!

BrizeldaLeon chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
omg i really loved this chapter and this story. keep up the good work :) and can you please update very soon!
Beagle Bug chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
There is sooooo much love! Urgh I can't keep up! If your making everyone fall on love might as well give Lucy a boyfriend too!

Beagle Bug chapter 11 . 1/16/2011
Jeez! Did you do nothing but write all day? I do have a question... If she falls in love with caspian what about Susan? Keep on writing girlies!

Beagle Bug chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
YAY! First reveiwer! So Let me just tell you girls that you are doing a fantastic Job! I like the idea, characters, plot and Grammer... (Good editing Angel... Not that you didn't do a good job devil, I was just- you know what nevermind...) I mean you both abandoned your other stories, *Gives meaningful look* so I reckon this better be a good one. Which it is, I mean, nevermind... again. You'll have Reechicheep ya? did I spell that right? anyways I'm off to bed... I expect big things from you two!

(Sorry Devil, had to be done.)