Reviews for Dr Reid and Dr Reid
Julia Alevandria chapter 6 . 3/18
omg this story is epic add more please
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Sorry about the earlier post. That was supposed to say married equals Mrs or Missus and single equals Ms or Miss. I had used the equal sign and it didn't show up lol.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
If she is married to him why would she be ms Reid? MarriedMrs or Missus, single Ms or Miss.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Wait if they have been married that long, does that mean he cheated on her by kissing Lila? Or are you pretending that didn't happen? Cause her episode was in first season and he got kidnapped by Hankle I. Second season.
Sue1313 chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
Hey, I am just so glad that you are back and I loved this chapter. I am so glad to know why Gideon was unhappy about Spencer. I can understand feeling left out. Garcia is so good with people. I so enjoyed this new chapter and look forward to another when you have time to do one.
Sue1313 chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
I just love this story. I am so glad that you posted another chapter on it. I can't wait to see the team's reaction to his being married. Gideon does not seem to be happy that he has somebody he is so in love with. I wonder if he is mad that Spencer never told him of her. Garcia is always so great about accepting people into her life.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Very, very confusing.
Sue1313 chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
I really like this story. I like Spencer POV. I would like more background information on when they got married and how they have kept it from the team for all these years.
Harrypotter-PercyJackson chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
This is a great story!
FireflyBlizzard chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
:) I like alot

Can't wait for the next chapter!

I didn't round to sign in :P
betababe chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
I like this story. You do have a few mis-spellings and usage problems that a beta reader could quickly straighten out for you. Aside from them, you have a good thing going here. Please continue!
FireflyBlizzard chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I like it :)

Update soon ?
Shadow-The Black Queen chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
ah no! you stopped! that's mean... that's a very mean cliffy... i love the chapter!
ceegeeayy chapter 1 . 1/16/2011