Reviews for Bloodline
Scoobygirl45 chapter 16 . 2/11
Love the story it is hilarious :)!
palmz chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
looking forward to the next chapter
palmz chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
that's mean good but still mean
palmz chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
very nice chapter
Silver Heart11DOOM chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
love it more plz
annea101 chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
i like hinata and it makes more sense sakura keeps hitting him and while i have read a few good fanfics on the sakura/naruto pairing i just never could see the connection or romance
Rezuko chapter 16 . 10/10/2012
This is one of the best stories I've seen in the longest time...best potential aswell...I see this fic going far...keep up the good work.

Chains of Sin.

(Please Update!)
DevilHeart435 chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
MORE PLEASE MORE! LOL. Seriously though, this story had a pretty shaky start, but yet it got better as it went, please update soon!
gearworks chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
highly enjoyable
hope it has not been abandoned
hope it continues
NARUxHINA fan chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
Nice work bro. Although, you need to work on spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and grammar. Like how saki is actually sak with an e at the end(so-keh).Also you put a period in front of his and it looks like "Because the arm is designed to be used independent of the body as a whole, but also with the body for the illusion of being the puppeteer, the link was quickly fixed, and he was able to walk the kunai along. his knuckles while channeling the chakra string through the torso."
x-marks-the-spot1974 chapter 16 . 2/14/2012
great chapter, eagerly awaiting the next chapter
Vixen Uchiha chapter 16 . 2/2/2012
LOL this is great, it is by the best Naruto having a bloodlimit, not super power and kicking right away. You having it where he will learn and all that. While hinting that he is not a dumb as he acts sometimes. I can say I am not a fan of Naruto having a blood limit as when writers give him one it is over powered and what not. Or they give him one that he could not have with his bloodline. Said blood line that has a limit that if thought of correctly mean one for the eyes Rinnegan, a chakra limit as I have always thouht the firt and second control of their elment chakra where too good and not to say how well Tsundebreacks earth up. The there is his healing while it could come from the fox his father as moving at speed faster than light the damage that shoud have done to him alone yet nothing happened to him. Just keep up the great work and all that
Pointer3109 chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
I had to reread the previous chapters. They got better? Enjoyed them more, at any rate.

Highly political Hyuugas. Probably so.

Nice chapter.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 16 . 1/24/2012
Interesting chapter, I can't wait to see Naruto's meeting with Tsunade and figuring out she's his grandma. I can totally see her fist twitching when he calls her granny.
yukicrewger2 chapter 16 . 1/23/2012
it's funny that the hyuuga council seems to think that the Uzumaki Heir, the Namikaze Heir and the Jinchuuriki are different people *snorts in amusement*