Reviews for I am not a ninja!
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
O wow...thats some courage right there! But is Naruto still clueless as to what happened or?...
hieiashke chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
uhm, is this gonna be an ankoxirukaxhana thing?
Bobboky chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
cool
LunarCatNinja chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
I love the way the story is going, and that Omake last chapter was so good that I sent it to one of my friends, along with the link to this chapter, so she would understand where it was coming from, and I hope for more Omakes like that to appear in the future! W
raw666 chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
Good update, keep up the work.
ranma hibiki chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
ah come on hana-chan! all youd have to do is claim iruka for/with anko an share! three some! naruto would be proud of his older brother like figure! *starts chanting "do it" an "give into anko pressure"*

ranma hibiki chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
oh! that omake should SO be shoved into the real story line sometime!

xD

both funny AND worth it..unless you have something even better *evil grin*

so yea, little short as you said. but amusing..going from a somewhat off day to suddenly being claimed by the shyest girl in class..oh the possibilities

keep up the good work
Erik chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Great fun, especially Hinata and her summons.
Trufla chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Nice bit of fluff here. I have to wonder, though, if that technique is that good, why it doesn't get wider usage? Even if it's a Clan technique, I would think that offering training for select kunochi ought to have been a way for the Inuzuka to collect a lot of favors over time.

It should be interesting to see how Hinata fares with this now. I'll be looking forward to seeing how her shyness fares as she progresses in the training for her chosen technique.
Hell Changer chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
I am laughing sick here, hahahaha.
ranma hibiki chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
go hinata!

D
johnjohn chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
not interested any longer,just knowing hinata would prefer naruto to slave then anything else makes me no longer interested. and why can't hinata not just be confident and get naruto the old fashioned way?
VizeerLord chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
boo yah
Bobboky chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
awesome
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
they have orange headbands? and who was the stranger?

whats going on? _

*follows after to beat some answers out of mizuki* i will find out