Reviews for The House Guest
OSUSprinks chapter 13 . 8/30
They crack me up. He really might have to spell things out for her because she doesn't do feelings and vulnerability well. I suppose neither of them do. That's why I love the situations you put them in. :)

Happy writing!
Aw, look at Niles revealing his feelings. Love this fic.
OSUSprinks chapter 11 . 8/24
I love that she ended up in his bed anyway. :) They were actually pretty sweet, in their snarky way.

I'll take more of whatever story your muse lands on. :) Happy writing!
nitamontjoy chapter 11 . 8/22
Loving the slow build of UST and the flirting. Keep it going!
Can't wait until the next chapt.! Loving this fic.
OSUSprinks chapter 9 . 8/20
At first I thought this was your other Nanny story and I was confused. Lol.

I loved the bit about the gentleman. I hope that means the will be a time when she's done and they can both remember it. :)

Happy writing!
beanstalkgiant chapter 8 . 8/20
I love this story. So glad you are starting to write it again. I hope you find the time to finish the story. I would love to see how it ends. Great job...
Update soon? Please and thank you.
Purplemorpho chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Ok, that's not fair! Finish it please!
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Well I very much hope you update very soon. Lol, it's kind of hilariously amazing that Niles is so in love with her in the show but never shows it. And she loves him as well...this is one of my favorite relationships from anywhere. I ****love**** this story! This is amazing, and I sincerely hope you update very very soon. Please, do us all a favor...update...;) I love this!
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I love this to death:) We're all wishing something would happen here. Only one chapter left...I'm scared to finish this already. Update!
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I do that too! I forget all about stories and save them as notes on my phone. I love this...and I can somehow perfectly picture this happening! Amazing.
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Woa there...
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Can't wait for more!
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I'm so excited to read the rest of this. Brilliant idea. I hope lots happens.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »