Reviews for heartbeat
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
So ever since I've read you are the solace of impossibility, I absolutely love and this pairing she makes them so, so, sweet.

I loved the rhythm of this the whole everything, it's sort of like someone else's point of view telling her not to love him, but he loves her so much that it doesn't even matter.

Great story!
An Author's Pen chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This is really good. You make this pairing work somehow and each line is simply perfect.
Schermionie chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oooh. You know, Ellie made me fall in love with this pairing too, so I'm absolutely chuffed you've written some for my challenge.

I think the thing I liked most about this fic was the way it sounded - its rhythm. For example, the last line, 'heartbeat'. The way you used it only on the last line - putting it on its own - seemed to represent the shortness of a heartbeat, which just went to tie up everything. The shortness of their affair... and also, looking at it another way, the way their love for each other had taken hold of them, taken hold of their hearts. Referencing the heart in such a way was wonderfully subtle.

Another rhythm I liked was the one of the last three lines. They actually seemed to fall down into each other, which was so effective!

I can't really think of any criticism. To be honest, after 'you are the solace of impossibility', I've avoided this pairing. That's kind of the way it is in my head now - I don't feel the need to read any more of it. However, though this didn't bring anything new to the pairing, it was a poetic and excellent summary of it. Probably my favourite example of that is this line: "—he's deliciously tainted and not what everyone expects—" Because Salazar is a complicated character, and I expect he was warped and twisted through each re-telling of his life - of course he wouldn't be what Molly had expected. Also, 'deliciously tainted' is a nice description.

I think you really 'got' this challenge, too. You made every word count, but you also paid attention to the general structure.

Thank you very much for your participation. Will you be writing any more for the challenge? I'd love to read what you come up with next, if you do. ;)
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 1/23/2011

It's so lovely and poetic and summarises their relationship entirely. I love Ellie's, and this is every bit as good as them in its own way.

ChimericalParoxysm chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I love how you structured it. Also, I've never read this pairing before! I'll have to check ou a's stories.
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I loved SilverAurora's story. I like your take on it as well. Good job!
with the monsters chapter 1 . 1/16/2011

This is just... al;skfhasdlkgh. I don't even know to tell you how much this means to me. It's delicious and it's sinful and it's everything I love about them wrapped up in 55 words and HOW ARE YOU EVEN THIS AMAZING?

It's a million times better than either of my two and oh, hell, I cannotcannotcannot tell you how much I adore this. Seriously. I love you so much for this. OHMYGOD. It's beautiful and your language is so pretty and it's just /them/ and OHMYGOD.

I love this beyond words. Thank you SO MUCH!
wisegirlweasley chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That was really cool! I loved how you count down from 10... that was lovely!
thenewkait chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
this was a good story...i love molly/salazar since i rea story and you did great!