Reviews for a simple hypothetical
Naniela chapter 1 . 7/9
Damn this was just perfection. Gj!
Oh help chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Holy cow, just found this. I love how you've written Castle as writing scenes aloud. (Great ending, too!) Look forward to reading your other fics.
The-KLF chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I love the idea of Castle having a pet theory that it was always a question of when not if! Really enjoyed this, I had a smile on my face the whole way through :)
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Lovely! Please write more S1 and S2 Castle fics!
duckys-dream chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Ok, so I'm packing my bags and just moving right on over and into the universe that you create. Any one, it doesn't matter because this is freaking perfect and I want to curl up in it forever and ever and just ... hang out coz it's warm and nice.
And, basically, I really, really like it!
readastory chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I really like your writing style. It was felt like I was on a little journey through the Castle-Beckett scenes.
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
ohhh this is so good. I love the story-telling thread weaving through it, the epicness of their love story.
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Good story
tansypool chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I never realised that this was on FF.N and not just LJ. I prefer it on LJ due to the spacing but I think it needs to be in my favourites here too.
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wow, that was a pretty cool read. Liked the style.
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Oh wow! That was brilliant.
muderocksmyworld chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I loved it, it is so sweet.
effie214 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I sincerely believe this is the single greatest piece of "Castle" fiction I've ever read.
eyrianone chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Amazing. Consider me a really big fan.
Yorick's Talking Skull chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was like the official Caskett history of missed moments. I really loved how you developed their relationship, too. And the use of third person was a hilarious touch. I really, really, enjoyed this.