Reviews for Rise of the Kitsu
spacekid96 chapter 2 . 5/8/2017
This is story has a lot of potental please update
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
awesome :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
HELL YA NARUTO HAS BLOODLINE AND ITS NARUTO AND HINATA PAIR PLEASE UPDATE SOON IAM SO EXCITED TO READ THIS STORY :)
Agent Scifi Maniac chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
So... what happened man? MIA? Life hit you hard? Can't even continue?

Please continue this man! This is one of the more interesting ones I've seen!
HellsMaji chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Hmm.. "See you next week" huh? Lol, it's certainly been a very long week then, hasn't it? :P
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
I think that 3 years old is too young for all this. I think it would have been better if you pushed the kidnapping event back to the age of 5, but I guess it still works.
Kaisell chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
I like your story!

update please!
Miko in training chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
I like it. it's one of the better ones on here and i love the bloodline as for your question on who should cause the Uchiha Massacre i think Danzo should. why you ask? Danzo has ROOT he can easily send one of his underlings to cause the massacre or himself seeing as he wants their eyes for his own selfish purpose. i hope you update soon.
DialACow chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
I found out about your story from brown phantom's profile. Your story is well written and you have made a unique bloodline for Naruto. I hope you continue this story in the future.
icecatfire chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
please continue
sealkid3 chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Nice start, and bloodline idea. Good job on showing some of its potential at the beginning and then having some consequences of it being used preventing God Naruto off the bat. You seem to have a good flow and plotline going. Hope to see what you have planned for the future and how'll you'll adapt canon to fit your altered timeline.
LordOfDaemon chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I really hope that you continue this story. I have really enjoyed it so far and eagerly await more.

Avid reader of most literary works,

MJPlanet
Lucem Yoru chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Nice, I've never seen this kind of kekkei genkai before, somoe of things yes but not all of them at once in such a believeable form. This should be interesting to read.
RJ the Red Fox chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
great story update soon
jediguru chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
so... how old are they right now? cause it seems that they are acting way to mature for their ages. (that is assuming that they are 3-5 yrs old). other than that i like it. cool bloodline(well thought out as well), very descriptive, and not to fast paced (not rushed). overall, keep up the good work.