Reviews for Running Theory
ColorfulShippersUnite chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
I think you should continue on with this story I mean like this couple is one of a kind one I would never really think of. Yet somehow it was like they belonged together from the beginning. I think that these two actually make a cute couple. So PLEASE CONTINUE TO UPDATE this story. Even if it seems like no one might read it they do they're probably just too lazy to review. So if you read this review PLEASE think of at least CONTINUEING IT!

Thanks for reading my review!
fiendies chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Admittedly, this installment doesn't strike me like the previous one did, but I really enjoyed how I could feel Micheal's distress as he tries to take care of a girl that is so, so hard to take care of.

Red hair and a magician's cape sounds like Lance. Well, Lance is sort of a jerk, so there. Plus, Michael is a much better hero, simply because I like his character design more. So there. Besides, Michael/Lyra is pretty well my new favorite Lyra pairing. It's stuck in my head. I'll have to write something for it at some point.

I really liked how you wrote Jovi, by the by. She had that perceptiveness that only children can have. :)

Well done! Can't wait for the last part!

Happy
fiendies chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Did you know that this is perfect?

The idea of Michael/Lyra is so impossible, so improbable, that I simply cannot help but adore it. Seriously, I was browsing your profile, saw "Michael/Lyra" and was all, My God, you'd have to be seven shades of stupid not to read a story with a pairing like that! This is really just written fantastically, technically and figuratively and everything and my gosh, I think I'm in love.

I look forward to seeing how you play this out.

Happy
arisu rin chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I SERIOUSLY GET A THREE-PART STORY!

SWEET.

I would have reviewed sooner- but my mom took over the computers/laptops for her work. Which made me sad.

"(Hopefully, he mumbled, as he tried to explain to his stricken mother why he brought a soaked girl to the office.)"

That made me laugh.

This was awesome, the entire things was awesome. And I am going to screw doing my homework, because your stories are awesome.
Jnnfr chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Interesting pairing, but still a cute story
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Haha Michael. I like him.

0_0 I can't wait to see how you make this pairing o' crack work.