Reviews for Sharing is Caring
suchrandomness chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I love this story. This is my ultimate OT3 :)

Best part of the story?

"Or he just wanted to watch his two would be suitors suffer equally for dragging him to their level of competitive insanity.''

I love Oishi's support. Hope you plan to write more.
flyingpardin chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
i read this story a while ago... and i have to say it changed me! literally!

i was always a die heart AtoTezu fan, thats why i read this, and i didnt care too much about Sanada, but this story changed that! they are so super cute as a threesome, why didnt i see it before i wonder.

i even started my own fanfic with them xD (i probably wont publish or finish it but still) thaaaaank you for altering my views :D

the story itself was everything a good story needs to be: entertaining and amusing, plot twists but still a hint of reality to it and of course a hot sex scene! great job *bows down in respect*
Hana Hikaru chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
AAAAAAHKACKACK! I super duper wanted to know what the third challenge was. how ridiculous could it be that even ATOBE wouldnt want to? soooo curious! 3 3

this was great. i like long stories like this. :)

the pairing isnt my fav, but it worked. especially since you didnt stray from characterization. :) [sanada horny bitch in heat - so not gonna read it.]

this was delish!
show-addicted chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
One thing boggled my mind as I looked through my own Favourites list: why the flying tennis ball haven't I reviewed this fic before? I have re-read it so many times, I have blabbed about it to my best friend for hours (literally), and yet I have neglected to do what is most important when loving a piece of fanfiction: to leave a review, thanking the Author~!

So here I am, nearly five months after having initially read and faved this fic, writing up what's going to be a very lame love confession :D Of course, I'm joking. Just let me tell you all the things I loved about the fic:

* the characterisation. I loved that none of the boys was very out of character (I say "very", because I always think Sanada being aware of the concept of "sexuality" is out of character... yes, I know, I'm probably too hard on him... :D), and to be honest, your characterisation of Atobe is one of my favourites in all of the stories I've read! I especially adored his evil planning at the beginning. And the mad cackling. Oh, the mad cackling!

* the plot itself. I always like to see some rivalry between Sanada and Atobe over who gets Tezuka, since there's so much of it in the anime series and so little in fanfiction. And what rivalry there was! Fishing and martial arts were both incredibly funny when thought about from Atobe and Sanada's respective points of view~

*the humour. Especially the recurring theme of the purple surface of the Hyoutei tennis courts, it was brilliant!

*the cameos from other characters - Shishidou and Gakuto were great. And the last part with them really had me laughing very hard.

* the Oshitari. Yes, he deserves a point of his own, even if his role isn't very notable in this. You see, it may be because I'm a very strange person, or maybe because I read your much earlier threesome fic (:D) with AtoOshiTezu, but I just can see a hint here that maybe, in a not-so-distant future, my OT4 might happen :D (Even if it's only in my head, it still made me absolutely very happy. I mean, if Sanada and Atobe can bear to be in a threesome with Tezuka, why not invite Oshitari to join them and have a gratuitous foursome? :D)

Please feel free to ignore that last part .~

Anyway, to sum up all this long stuff I have written here: I adored the fic. I enjoyed everything about it. Your style of writing is very, very good and the plot you based the story on is pretty entertaining. If possible, I would love to read more fics with these characters from you in the future. Maybe not in this same configuration if you don't feel like writing it, although the threesome is great and there are many things which could be explored further about it, but I, for one, would gladly take anything Sanada/Tezuka or Atobe/Tezuka at any moment!

(... and I would definitely have nothing against a nice little foursome with Oshitari added to the mix, haha. *is shot*)

Sorry for the ridiculously long review. I don't know what went over me!

Keep up the great work and please continue to be awesome!

rentamiya chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That was very long (thing i always read)

and very fantastic (totally love it)

One shot! COOL LOVE IT (thanks anyway)

Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I really liked it. I'd never thought of the three of them together but it turned out well. :)
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I loved it! Especially since Tezu was the main attraction of the two, it's so difficult finding fics where the relationships revolve around Tezu instead of others like in the OT5 fic where it revolves mostly on Fuji or Ryoma! so thank you for writing this!
geecee chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Ah so in the end everyone's happy, and got two lovers instead of one. Hmm although for Atobe and Sanada there's more to work on, at least they made peace and it's good. I am not normally like a threesome, but I quite enjoyed reading this from beginning till the end. Very well written, thanks so much for sharing :)