Reviews for Sakura Wars: The New York Combat Revue and a Merc
Totong chapter 3 . 2/19
Please, continue! The insanity must continue! Onwards true believer, excelsior!
New Universe Returns chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Well, I do hope you can still continue with this. It's very funny for me to read and I love it. I'd like to see the members of STAR find out about Deadpool's healing factor. Some of the STAR members will soon make use of his healing factor, to vent out frustrations that is.
Drake Kylocke chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Oh Deadpool, he's the guy that makes me laugh. Anyways, on to the review.

The paragraphs seem bunched up there. I suggest that every time someone speaks in dialogue, start a new paragraph. It can really make a difference.

Characters are in character, so nothing to worry since you and I know these people.

Overall: Great story. Good luck in the future.

Drake Yagami
Pen to Paper
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
You did good on the two chapters.
SpartanCommander chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
A very interesting starting meeting.

On one note Wade's past may likely be as checkered as some of the girls on the other teams. I mean he is a mercenary and did a lot of things...boy it's going to be interesting.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

It's likely Deadpool will do a lot of cooking. I mean he can use disguises but I think that since Deadpool likely assasinated people he likely know's how to make food to cover up the taste of the poison.

I can however imagine him making Aunt Jeminja. The CIA made it and it's edible C4 that look's like pancake mix. you should look it up it's interesting and you can cook and eat it and suffer no bad effects it would only taste a little funny.
Brad W chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
I enjoyed this chapter and Deadpool's amazing mental domination of everyone in the room. I did laugh quite a few times. I was really hoping Deadpool was going to shoot himself in the head to just freak them all out and possibly make them pass-out when he got back up. Keep up the good work.
KamehameGadoken chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Holy crap, this chapter made me laugh even harder than the first one! And you got his personality right on the spot that It felt like you used to work with MARVEL comics, it's that accurate! Deadpool giving Sunnyside a headache? So unheard of until I read the chp. Cherion getting out-lawed (bad joke)? Only by Deadpool! And hot dam, he even outsmarted Subaru...FLAWLESS VICTORY! Now that he drove his team crazy, what about the Centaurs, Kayama, or maybe the Flower Division (if they even show up in New York)? And if it's possible, can you add Weasel and Bob? You can't have Deadpool without those guys.

Shinjiro: How do you put up with him?

Bob: We're used to it by now since we work together sometimes.

Shinjiro: And is it true he can survive from anything?

Weasel: Yup. He has been shot, stabbed, sliced, blown up, crushed and even had been burnt alive.

Shinjiro: WHAT? Even in the head!

Weasel: Oh yeah. He has been shot, on my personal count, 1,986 times...

*BLAM BLAM!*

Deadpool: Ow! What the hell Rosita!

Weasel: Correction, 1,988 times in the head.

Shinjiro: Whaaaaa...!

Hey, the idea is yours if you want it. Even without those two, it will still be funny as hell! Keep at it...or Deadpool will beat you with a dead taco.
Roma Eterna chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Funny. Please update!
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This is an interesting story.

Deadpool is going to have a very strange time fitting in.

I bet after he scares everyone after a gunshot to the head (by who I don't know) Will likely scare people more that he can recover from it.

Judging by how that world works it's likely the natives would likely interpret Deadpool's near immortal regenerative ability to this. He's likely an imprtal person who likely took part in alot of wars. It would explain his combat ability and experiance. His personality would likely be self explanitory to them if they asked, "How many times were you shot in the head?"

Knowing Deadpool he would likely say, "Hundreds."

Then followed by all the anime guy's and girls in a corner and one whispers, "That makes a lot of sence."

Good story I'm interested in seeing if you write more.
Cobrawolf Meiji chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Deadpool in The Sakura Wars Universe...this is going to be fun :)
auragonian chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This... Will not end well for someone...
KamehameGadoken chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I was waiting for someone to make a story of Deadpool and the Sakura Wars game. Now this is hilarious. Keep it going dude XD
Brad W chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Ha, oh Deadpool, I wonder what crazy shenanigans you will be up to around this universe. Only one way to find out, so keep at it author.
Darkkyotrace chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
A very unique idea. I'm a fan of both the Sakura Wars Series and of Deadpool. At first when I heard the idea I was a little skeptical, but was still interested. Then I started reading. I actually laughed out loud. This chapter is hilarious. The characters are exactly how they were, the author did a great job capturing the characters of how they were meant to be. But that's just me. Deadpool was just how he should be. Breaking through the 4th wall. Everything he did it seemed like it came out straight from the comic. I could see all of this as actually happening. I highly recommend it for all fans.