Reviews for I'm Not A Child
MasterRNG chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
It's a great story... But if you really mind-fuck your boyfriend like that... I can't help but feel bad for him... XD
Kalina chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
You go, girl!
Kalina chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I'm so going to read your other stuff after this. I love the way that Lily thinks. Butit's kinda weird, since I have a friend named Lillie. But, oh well.
tineri talentati chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
HA! This is absolutely PERFECT! "seeing" Switzerland so at a loss for words makes me laugh
LenxRinKagamine chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Great job, well done ;)

Keep it up :D I more than liked that.
newts chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
omg i loved this. it so gave me a mental array of guns to use wen im feeling unloved. :3

heh heh

thank you for writing this! its adorable!

Aiden
My Blender Is Better Than That chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
You're makin' my day. Write moar!
OCsRuleMyLife chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Remember that stamp of approval that I gave you? Well, it totally just said "PLATOOEE" and exploded into a million little "YES"s. And went like... "YES". Yes. Yup. Da. Hai. Ja. Ja, sure, ya betcha. Yes. But do watch your spelling a little. Naturally, I can't blame you, since we all do the same thing, but yeah, just something I noticed amid the pure amazingness.
OCsRuleMyLife chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Yes. Yes. Approved. I give this a stamp. That says approved. Loudly. It yells it at you when you're not looking. In an obnoxious voice.
dany11s chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
totally epic
OneWithManyNames chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Nice!
shocking pink chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
that was really good! great job! i love vash/lille
Stiorra chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Oh my! This is like a super hwat story! haha Like i forgot how much i loved this couple until i read this! Great job! I loved how you made Lilli all bad ass~
Me chapter 2 . 1/18/2011