Reviews for Echoes
BeautifulMagic LoveAffair chapter 1 . 3/6
... I hadn't expected that.
I LOVE this! So. Much.
Thank you thank you thank you for writing this
Caeria chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Nice and suitably creepy. Would have liked to know why kakashi killed the villagers since if it was a mission Tsunade wouldn't give him up and I can't imagine why Kakashi would just randomly kill a village full of people. But, I guess in the grand scheme of things, it wasn't necessary to the story to know why.
his-little-troll chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I like it, the eeriness of it. The way it sort of had a contagiousness in it. I just wonder why he had to kill them. It would have been nice to know.

Great job.
Seoinage chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Ah, I absolutely love stories that set you on the edge of one's seat, and this is one of them for sure! Fantastic job of setting the mood as well as the surprise ending up - when Sakura's head whipped around, I could mentally envision it so clearly!
Cptn. Suz chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Okay, this definitely get high marks for a creepy ending!
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Chilling! I enjoyed reading it, Zombie.
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oooh, very nice! I heart the Poe man and you did a really good job of leaving me with the slight creeps. I'd be terribly interested to see what you could do with a KakaSaku Annabel Lee or Shadow-A Parable. Although that last one could really encompass every character, I think, and be fitting.

Anyway. Nicely done as always, and thanks for sharing!
Sabbre chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wow, incredible atmosphere, I felt goose bumps reading this. It's oddly frightning to see Kakashi so out of sorts. I was hypnotised after that first scene in the road at night.

Great work!