Reviews for Make Me a Promise And Break it Thoroughly
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow, this made me smile so much. I loved this. Eames' character was spot on, as was Arthur's. Thank you for a wonderful read. Keep writing.
xXCherryLicoriceXx chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
In. The. Face.

That was just amazing. Nothing really says "I love you" like shot to the face. (Though I must admit, I was thinking of another type of shot-to-the-face when I first read the summary. But that's just my dirty mind... *shot in the face*)

Did I mention that you amazing for writing this? :D
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oh my god. This got some major laughs out of me. XD I laughed for about thirty seconds the second time Arthur was like 'In. The. Face.' What a baby! I loved it though - it added a unique twist to this archetypal idea. _

I liked how you had Eames and Arthur coming back to each other - like magnets - and how it always kind of stopped at a certain point.

The last scene was great. Very sweet! And the smut was great as well. *fans self*

All in all, fantastic job!

Sid
Semjaza chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I like it. The dialogue is fantastic; very nicely done! :D
silentlullabye chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Loved it!
fullofmisery chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Totally appropriate usage of TWSS... Love.
Nitoa chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
"That's what she said."

Hahahaaa.

I loved this. C: Your fluff writing makes me happy.
The Carrot chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
XD Worst impressions usually tend to be remembered more then good ones. 3 Loved this soooooo much!

"In. The. Face."

"That's what she said."

DX Died right there!
moon's the limit chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Ariadne's that's what she said win. Period. End of story. And Arthur repeating "In the Face" is hilarious. xD
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I love your inception stories. I was extremely pleased when I logged on this morning to find three alerts from you witting in my inbox!

B.F.